Warrior CR1 Stick Size Comparison

cuprajake

So my cr1 came in just now. Happily surprised. 

Here are my findings. Bear in mind the 1s is a 25 and the warrior is a 26.

I also cut my stick shafts down a little. 

The 1s just lighter. 

The sticks are balancing on there own so so propping up etc. 

Jake

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

• 1 month later...

@cuprajake Your paddle size comparison is interesting to me. I ordered a 25" Mrazek warrior after my 25" P2 Price. The Warrior is about 1" shorter. When I inquired to Warrior about this they explained its a difference in lie and not a shorter stick. 

Seeing your post sorta confirms my findings. Even if it's a lie issue, seems like the Warrior's functionally play about 1" shorter than Bauer or CCM. 

I have similar thoughts to you. Bauer sticks are lighter and the paddle is less noticeable. However, CR1 is not bad at all. It's also $100 cheaper. I think the Bauer is a higher end stick, but I would not fault anyone for picking Warrior or steer them away from it.

On 6/19/2018 at 4:34 PM, TheGoalNet said:

@cuprajake Your paddle size comparison is interesting to me. I ordered a 25" Mrazek warrior after my 25" P2 Price. The Warrior is about 1" shorter. When I inquired to Warrior about this they explained its a difference in lie and not a shorter stick. 

Seeing your post sorta confirms my findings. Even if it's a lie issue, seems like the Warrior's functionally play about 1" shorter than Bauer or CCM. 

I have similar thoughts to you. Bauer sticks are lighter and the paddle is less noticeable. However, CR1 is not bad at all. It's also $100 cheaper. I think the Bauer is a higher end stick, but I would not fault anyone for picking Warrior or steer them away from it.

I KNEW IT!!!!!  I had a feeling the lie was different with these sticks.  I think this is why I all of a sudden have this hole on my blocker side since I switched to Warrior.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2018 at 7:59 AM, kippewit said:

For those who want to compare lie and lenght, here's a Bauer S150 and a Warrior CR2 with the blad flat on the ground. Bauer is 25", Warrior 26".

2018-06-22 13.55.03.jpg

2018-06-22 13.56.00.jpg

Would you be able to slap a tape measure on each of these and give a normalized Paddle Height?

TG_True_Paddle_Measurement_Diagram.jpg

Archived