2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Steph Lawa

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

? ? ?

'Evening. License and registration, please.

Sir, forum rules require a minimum of one dictionary-certified word per post.

Yes, even if the word is 'Clean.'

I'm going to let you off with a warning. Drive safe.

?

here-

i know right laugh my ass off

7 hours ago, TitanG said:

It was painful when both he and Luongo had all white gear at the same time... So boring...

Holy shit  it just hit me that the 'Nucks lost both Luongo and Schneider. A future hall of famer and a franchise-calibre goalie. That's nuts. 

1 hour ago, Moose75 said:

Holy shit  it just hit me that the 'Nucks lost both Luongo and Schneider. A future hall of famer and a franchise-calibre goalie. That's nuts. 

In return they basically got Markstrom and Horvat. Luongo trade was bad, Schneider trade looks good now or at least neutral.

14 minutes ago, Korppi32 said:

Supreme is new model and 2x is coming next year. My guess is they can put any logo on custom skates.

I think the fact that pros get custom molded skates contributes as well, so they aren't worried about stuffing a "Vapor foot" into a Supreme skate. The supreme being first to release also probably contributes. 

What did Andersen wear his last year in Anaheim? He was in Vapor the last 2 years, then True/VH this year. 

Or there's some statistical correlation to "Supreme feet" and goaltending? Like how a majority of pros have early birthdays because they develop earlier and stand out from all the other peewees :P

Ryan Miller looking pretty awesome in the thirds in the Duck's loss to Buffalo for Paul Kariya night.

Despite the fact that the glove teal doesn't match the pads teal, he looks really good. Love the dark base and use of accent colors.

I think the mask is really beautiful with the  white base and the teal eye.

20181022_082411.jpg

20181022_082431.jpg

20181022_082500.jpg

Just now, Murray said:

These. Are. TERRIBLE.

How did no one stop to look at these before production and be like "yeah....no."....or take the computer away from the "designer" and immediately set it on fire?

My guess is the designer is the goalie who is gonna wear them and Bauer already had the payment and they just said "f' it. Hit Print."

3 minutes ago, seagoal said:

My guess is the designer is the goalie who is gonna wear them and Bauer already had the payment and they just said "f' it. Hit Print."

Wasn't that how bauer ended up with the new supreme/vapor pads anyways? "Alright design team, so, we want some cool looking pads so what we're gonna do is print some weird textured plasticy stuff on the face of the pad."

4 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Wasn't that how bauer ended up with the new supreme/vapor pads anyways? "Alright design team, so, we want some cool looking pads so what we're gonna do is print some weird textured plasticy stuff on the face of the pad."

I thought their goal was just to bring back video game goalie aesthetics from the early 2000s.

7 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Haha.  YOU are clearly responsible for Bauer's choices.

I control Bauer and all of their Chinamade product . Me and my complete lack of any piece of Bauer equipment own all of Bauer. ?

But am I responsible for Mike's choice in pads? Maybe... I guess we'll never know...

A wrap I'm looking to get on my pads looks far better (in my opinion) than what McKenna has. PM me if you wan to see the drawing of it.

3 hours ago, seagoal said:

Ryan Miller looking pretty awesome in the thirds in the Duck's loss to Buffalo for Paul Kariya night.

Despite the fact that the glove teal doesn't match the pads teal, he looks really good. Love the dark base and use of accent colors.

20181022_082411.jpg

20181022_082431.jpg

20181022_082500.jpg

Is the main color black? I swear it's some kind of Mandela-BS effect where my mind convinces me it's eggplant like the old shirts, yet there's clearly an eggplant stripe below it.

2 hours ago, Murray said:

These. Are. TERRIBLE.

How did no one stop to look at these before production and be like "yeah....no."....or take the computer away from the "designer" and immediately set it on fire?

Looks even worse with a goalie in them somehow. Ol' No Style McGillicutty.  #BadTapeJobBandits

Dp7AFj7WoAEB_zn.jpg

1 minute ago, Moose75 said:

Is the main color black? I swear it's some kind of Mandela-BS effect where my mind convinces me it's eggplant like the old shirts, yet there's clearly an eggplant stripe below.

Yeah, my mind does the trick too, but it is indeed black.

3 hours ago, seagoal said:

20181022_082411.jpg

20181022_082431.jpg

20181022_082500.jpg

Just beautiful. Had the chance to meet him at the ducks fanfest. Very nice guy and a solid tendy

Archived