2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Steph Lawa

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Didn't know pad graphics had to represent something... 

not necessarily saying that, just meaning like what its supposed to be lol 

typically custom graphics have some kind of inspiration or meaning (i.e lacks flame pads to be kidd throwbacks) and im not sure what delias graphic is supposed to be. i like it its interesting just dont understand it

Cale Morris looking extra sharp (except the first 10 minutes when he clearly couldn't see shit).

Pretty sure this is a wrap, but this is my favorite colorway of the EF4. I'm so tired of the top of the pad look that everyone does now.

5c31549250ea9.image.jpg?resize=1200,832

Some cool pics:

DwBwo-LX0AAURjX.jpg

DwAnkniW0AAmNqs.jpg

DwKzqhYXgAAIiaP.jpg

1 hour ago, Moose75 said:

Cale Morris looking extra sharp (except the first 10 minutes when he clearly couldn't see shit).

Pretty sure this is a wrap, but this is my favorite colorway of the EF4. I'm so tired of the top of the pad look that everyone does now.

Some cool pics:

DwBwo-LX0AAURjX.jpg

DwAnkniW0AAmNqs.jpg

DwKzqhYXgAAIiaP.jpg

how can you tell its a wrap?

Sorry if it’s old news, but I put on the Devils-Knights game, and saw Kinkaid playing with a stick I can’t see well enough to identify, but with “New Jersey Devils” on the paddle. Kinda weird for NHL, but I’ve only played about zero games in that league myself.

Anyone know anything about this? Maybe @stackem30 - I think you said you’re a Devils fan..(?)

2AA7BC20-B174-44D3-8008-BA74B4C6AD3E.jpeg

19 hours ago, Max27 said:

not necessarily saying that, just meaning like what its supposed to be lol 

typically custom graphics have some kind of inspiration or meaning (i.e lacks flame pads to be kidd throwbacks) and im not sure what delias graphic is supposed to be. i like it its interesting just dont understand it

Eh, I think you just have that impression because a lot of goalies who go for a custom graphic do it because they want something next-level, more intricate and specific to the team than a standard graphic. I don't like a lot of stock graphics myself, but I've also never really liked detailed pads with themes, as cool as they can be — so I would do exactly what he's done, and just go with a plain shape/lines/swooshes/blocking design. That's sort of what I did with my Keneskys.

21 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Sorry if it’s old news, but I put on the Devils-Knights game, and saw Kinkaid playing with a stick I can’t see well enough to identify, but with “New Jersey Devils” on the paddle. Kinda weird for NHL, but I’ve only played about zero games in that league myself.

Anyone know anything about this? Maybe @stackem30 - I think you said you’re a Devils fan..(?)

2AA7BC20-B174-44D3-8008-BA74B4C6AD3E.jpeg

Yes — Kinkaid uses Vaughn sticks, and it seems Vaughn elected not to pay to have logos on sticks this season. So he began using all-white sticks, and he started with that "New Jersey Devils" sticker(?) shortly thereafter.

Honestly, it's kinda like some of the stuff I used to do with my gear when I was 10 and made a new house-league team, but whatever, it's kinda cool and different.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:25 PM, Moose75 said:

Some cool pics:

DwBwo-LX0AAURjX.jpg

DwAnkniW0AAmNqs.jpg

DwKzqhYXgAAIiaP.jpg

Was looking everywhere for these pics, where'd you find them?

Archived