2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Steph Lawa

14 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Don’t follow? Elastic feels different. He’s been in all elastic for for 2-3 seasons with Bauer? This is a much easier mid season transition 

I'm just an old head for non-elastic. Good view of the back of the pad. Looks pretty light too.

An odd observation: his left knee lock strap is positioned differently inside knee block than his right. His left strap comes from the bottom of the stack, but his right is dead centered.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, MTH said:

What goalie's gear is the most iconic for the Senators? You know, if you wanted to do a tribute set?

There were some great names that have played with the Sens - Hasek, Emery, Lalime, Prusek, Tugger, Barrasso... my pick?

df5bcce74b0c249c5a352d4e75d1db49.jpg

This was back when their jerseys weren't ugly as hell.

11 hours ago, Naz said:

CRAP!   "Informer" is now going to be stuck in my head all day long.

Thanks
Thanks a lot.

My wife had no idea who Snow was. I was shocked. 

Les Canadiennes goalie Emerance Maschmeyer with last year's set-up. I saw on Instagram that she has a new set for 2019, as does her back-up, but for the life of me, I can't find the pics anywhere. Maybe one of youz can have a better shot at finding them.

Btw, she's a cutie!

image.thumb.png.592e42e066d3adba102e902c916fa8ac.png

1 hour ago, RichMan said:

Les Canadiennes goalie Emerance Maschmeyer with last year's set-up. I saw on Instagram that she has a new set for 2019, as does her back-up, but for the life of me, I can't find the pics anywhere. Maybe one of youz can have a better shot at finding them.

Btw, she's a cutie!

image.thumb.png.592e42e066d3adba102e902c916fa8ac.png

The backup is Marie-Soleil Deschenes and she's an E-Flex girl. I dunno if she's in the 4s yet.

image.thumb.png.ba46b14b4a02aa503637938fdead4b98.png

On 7/3/2018 at 1:40 PM, raucebyalien said:

I wondered about this when I originally posted - the graphic on the side gusset doesn't look like an optik graphic (but given it's Brians it could be anything custom), plus the new strapping could equal a new version of a Brians hybrid line - assuming they don't go with g-netik4 branding. 

It’s the gnetik 4

Archived