2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Steph Lawa

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Close up

I thought the particular green on those Toronto St. Pats jerseys was too bright and the lighting on TV made them glow too much.  It sorta looked like the camera was out of focus sometimes.

Definitely made me wonder about a potential green in Seattle with indoor lighting.

Both greens in the NHL (Minnesota and Dallas) are darker than this Toronto green and they work fine.

Screenshot_20190316-101354_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Wtf is that even supposed to be?  That looks horrendous. 

The pattern is called "Hounds Tooth", according to Joz at Brian's, Sparks has wanted to incorporate that design for some time. I agree that is does NOT look visually awesome and the bucky is a bit out of place. I was hoping the St. Pats would be wearing 'vintage' brown gloves, helmets, and pants, IMO I think these would look great with some brown mixed in the uniform. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and Sparks comes up with some pretty unique and different designs.

12 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

Matches the f'ing mess on his mask too. Have no friggen clue what it is or what it has to do with the st.pats or st.patricks day.

jHL0TDGqm3Gwp60E-H3eB-gsY0ZKbBGrJgDBy_OB9D8.jpg

I think it’s suppose to be the Loch Ness monster but with little maple leafs as teeth. Missed the mark with what could have been a cool mask. 

He should have done an angry leprechaun mask as a Brad Marchand tribute. 

3 hours ago, Matt35 said:

I think it’s suppose to be the Loch Ness monster but with little maple leafs as teeth. Missed the mark with what could have been a cool mask. 

Sparks mask is supposed to be the 'Fortnite Dinosaur skin', yes, really.  Pretty odd design to consider for something as simple and traditional as the St. Pats color scheme and uniforms. In this case, give the player what they ask for. I agree the mask could have been way cooler, but this is what Sparks wanted. Clover skin and Maple Leaf teeth are incorporated well I think considering the request.

fortnite delete later.jpg

3 hours ago, Matt35 said:

The "scales" of the beast are shamrocks. And the houndstooth is mixed in on the lower back bottom. I give props for the green elastic straps actually colour matching. 

38 minutes ago, AG37 said:

Sparks mask is supposed to be the 'Fortnite Dinosaur skin', yes, really.  Pretty odd design to consider for something as simple and traditional as the St. Pats color scheme and uniforms. In this case, give the player what they ask for. I agree the mask could have been way cooler, but this is what Sparks wanted. Clover skin and Maple Leaf teeth are incorporated well I think considering the request.

fortnite delete later.jpg

This is really what our world has come to huh? 

I think there are few cool features on the mask, I’m just not a big fan of it overall. 

There is so much potential for an awesome St. Pats mask that we only get to see once or twice a year. As a Leaf fan I guess I’ll have to resort to my favourite saying........there’s always next year. 

10 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

You could say that his design was beat to a f*cking pulp. 

Too far?

4 hours ago, Max27 said:

that design sounds like a 13 year old girl too lol

What is this referring to?

With that stinker against Ottawa, a career .8XX% save percentage, and what he just said to the press, I think he just beat himself into a pulp.

4 hours ago, Matt35 said:

I hope it's not. Loch Ness Monster is in Scotland, not Ireland. That's a remedial level cryptid fact. 

1 hour ago, Moose75 said:

What is this referring to?

With that stinker against Ottawa, a career .8XX% save percentage, and what he just said to the press, I think he just beat himself into a pulp.

This is referring to the thing he said on Facebook publicly when someone made a comment about a disabled kid, which is obviously not cool to make fun of someone like that but he could’ve said it differently

Archived