CCSH

4 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

There’s some subtle differences. Lefevre factory puts bolts on the toe bridge as standard, speekskin is limited to white, the nylon quick motion calf strap doesn’t have trim, etc etc 

the textured graphic is currently for retail only 

ah ok. Thanks for clarifying that

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

ok, that isn't what i meant at all, i meant on a social media platform like this, being policed by grammar nazis on social media is way outdated at this point :)

anyway, let's get back on topic w/ this thread

It's never outdated. You kids are going to learn how to spell correctly one of these days.

17 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

It's never outdated. You kids are going to learn how to spell correctly one of these days.

prime time for grammar nazis on TheGoalNet 2019! also maybe if max used an iphone he wouldn't need to learn b/c of autocorrect

also, unlike most people my age i actually am a bit more adequate in my grammar but i don't care to use it b/c i'm 2 kool

32 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

maybe if max used an iphone he wouldn't need to learn b/c of autocorrect

Ive tried to use this website on my phone and it doesnt work. Also, i dont remember my passcode to my account, so I cant log in on anything but here 😂 

On 3/12/2019 at 11:02 PM, mr_shifty1982 said:

Like I give a shit haha lighten up buttercup, you need to get out more!

On 3/12/2019 at 11:29 PM, Max27 said:

You know i put the pic there as a joke right? Lol people know u and you mean the same thing, etc. its not a big deal at all 

Also, if you're gonna suggest Grammarly to me, at least spell it right 😂 

On 3/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, southpawtendy48 said:

look, who really cares how you’re being perceived when it’s based on their punctuation/grammar especially over the internet? like they care that much about it lol

On 3/13/2019 at 4:14 PM, southpawtendy48 said:

prime time for grammar nazis on TheGoalNet 2019! also maybe if max used an iphone he wouldn't need to learn b/c of autocorrect

also, unlike most people my age i actually am a bit more adequate in my grammar but i don't care to use it b/c i'm 2 kool

20 hours ago, Max27 said:

i dont have access to the email i set this acc up with, forgot the passcode to that too. i should write this stuff down

Ok I am sick of this.  You fucking kids are ridiculous.  You sound like idiots.  You don't care that you can't write a sentence in proper English?  Are you kidding?  I pity your generation, I really do.  You literally would prefer to type like a bunch of imbeciles than take a few extra SECONDS to type your responses like a coherent English speaking human being.  Kudos to you.  

28 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Ok I am sick of this.  You fucking kids are ridiculous.  You sound like idiots.  You don't care that you can't write a sentence in proper English?  Are you kidding?  I pity your generation, I really do.  You literally would prefer to type like a bunch of imbeciles than take a few extra SECONDS to type your responses like a coherent English speaking human being.  Kudos to you.  

I hope you know my second post was entirely sarcastic, also, we’re really getting on someone on a forum because of the way they misuse grammar or punctuate things? Believe it or not, there are a lot more people than just kids who don’t use their spelling/grammar/punctuation properly all the time and that’s fine. If they’re still using the same lingo in an essay, exam, etc. then that’s their problem. 

3 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

I hope you know my second post was entirely sarcastic, also, we’re really getting on someone on a forum because of the way they misuse grammar or punctuate things? Believe it or not, there are a lot more people than just kids who don’t use their spelling/grammar/punctuation properly all the time and that’s fine. If they’re still using the same lingo in an essay, exam, etc. then that’s their problem. 

Yes, I assumed you were being sarcastic, or at least I hoped you were lol.  And I know there are adults who type like this too and they look even more dumb.  I only used the term "kids" because I know you two, who were going back and forth with Puckstopper, are in fact kids.  Web forum/social media or a school essay, does it really matter?  You practice on the ice how you wanna play on the ice.  Well, if you can type properly in school why can''t you type like that here too?  You're not on your phone texting your friends, I'd bet most people on here don't like to read something that sounds like two 16 year olds texting.

56 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yes, I assumed you were being sarcastic, or at least I hoped you were lol.  And I know there are adults who type like this too and they look even more dumb.  I only used the term "kids" because I know you two, who were going back and forth with Puckstopper, are in fact kids.  Web forum/social media or a school essay, does it really matter?  You practice on the ice how you wanna play on the ice.  Well, if you can type properly in school why can''t you type like that here too?  You're not on your phone texting your friends, I'd bet most people on here don't like to read something that sounds like two 16 year olds texting.

Well I can probably bet a 15 year old coming to a forum full of people twice his age isn’t gonna blend in as well. It’s just the way some people talk lol, and don’t get me wrong, I don’t really associate myself with people my age who aren’t bothering to learn proper english.  In a way I agree, on a forum it can be annoying, I try to refrain from it

1 minute ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Well I can probably bet a 15 year old coming to a forum full of people twice his age isn’t gonna blend in as well. It’s just the way some people talk lol, and don’t get me wrong, I don’t really associate with people my age who aren’t bothering to learn proper english.  In a way I agree, on a forum it can be annoying, I try to refrain from it

To be honest I don't recall you ever typing like that.  I just lumped you in there because you were defending it and because you facetiously made the comment that you were "too cool" to type correctly. 

3 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

To be honest I don't recall you ever typing like that.  I just lumped you in there because you were defending it and because you facetiously made the comment that you were "too cool" to type correctly. 

I have a knack for being facetious like that, it comes with my age. 

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Chill the fak down, most of us were sarcastic. Texting.... this is what happens.

5 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Chill the fak down, most of us were sarcastic. Texting.... this is what happens.

i posted the old man yells at cloud pic a bunch of times as a reply to SBRs reply and either it wont be added or its being deleted lol

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

That's pretty funny.  Are you sure you remembered how to correctly post a picture or did you forget that too?

Haha for once, I actually remembered how to do it. It was probably just be a glitch wiith my laptop

Played around with the EF4 pro in store yesterday. 

They are INSANELY light. Like almost shockingly. The 34+1 was basically the same weight as my 32.5+1 Brian's. They also moved the Quick motion strap more towards the leg which felt more comfortable. They also thinned out the boot to be the same as a PremierII boot, just 90 degrees. Also seemed to be more flexible than EF3. 

Blocker also got SO much lighter, but the sidewall and board still feel super stiff. Glove is pretty much the same, although I am a huge fan of the material they are using stock (believe it's grey nash), although I'm certain it will get crustier faster than Suregrip. 

Even more tempted to order a set of EF4s with a 590 glove, although without demoing, I don't really know how I'd like them compared to GenIVs.

Archived