Warrior Glove Liner & G3/G4 Strap Kits

TitanFan

I was looking around for some replacement parts for my G3 Ritual senior set and I haven't been able to find anyone that has the G3 liners or straps in stock.  Has anyone tried to use the new G4 parts as replacements? I am sure they could be modified if needed but it would be great to just replace and go.  Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Just from looking at images, they look nearly identical.

@Kirk3190 Would be the best for clarifying.

That was exactly my thoughts but I was hoping to get some confirmation from Warrior. I messaged them on their website but I have not heard back as of yet. 

1 hour ago, TitanFan said:

That was exactly my thoughts but I was hoping to get some confirmation from Warrior. I messaged them on their website but I have not heard back as of yet. 

FYI I put a G3 glove liner in my G4 and as far as I could tell it worked perfectly. All the strap/buckle/velcro locations are the same. 

1 hour ago, Punisher Goalie said:

FYI I put a G3 glove liner in my G4 and as far as I could tell it worked perfectly. All the strap/buckle/velcro locations are the same. 

Fantastic thank you very much for the input 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/12/2019 at 5:50 PM, Ross said:

Having the same problem of trying to find a G3 or G4 60 degree glove liner in Canada. Anyone know where to buy one? @Kirk3190 ?

If your preferred retailer in Canada does not have them on their website you can give them a call and ask them to order one in from our inventory. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/15/2018 at 6:38 PM, Ryan W said:

Was just wondering if someone could show me what the carrying straps look like? Just bought the g4 Sr and don't think I have it. Thanks.

Mine didn’t come with that strap either (GT2 Sr) I figured it was something that didn’t come with the Sr till I read more here. 

It would be great if we could get a compatibility list of the accessories like blocker/catcher palms, sliding toe bridges, and strap kits.  Also a list of Warrior part numbers so that we could go to our LHS to order.  @Kirk3190, is this something that could be done?

For example, I tried to order a G3 strapping kit from my LHS (as this was the one listed on the Warrior site) and they said that Warrior was out of stock.  But I know that I've seen a G4 strapping kit as well.

55 minutes ago, Hockey37 said:

It would be great if we could get a compatibility list of the accessories like blocker/catcher palms, sliding toe bridges, and strap kits.  Also a list of Warrior part numbers so that we could go to our LHS to order.  @Kirk3190, is this something that could be done?

For example, I tried to order a G3 strapping kit from my LHS (as this was the one listed on the Warrior site) and they said that Warrior was out of stock.  But I know that I've seen a G4 strapping kit as well.

G3, G4, GT1, and GT2, strapping kits are all identical

G3,G4 glove palm liners are almost identical but are completely interchangeable.

G3, G4, GT1, and GT2, Blocker liners are almost identical but are completely interchangeable.

Warrior's website is pretty poor and does lag behind quite a bit when displaying their current line up. But their replacement parts list is pretty simple once you know they all share the same configuration.

Archived