2X Pro

TheGoalNet

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

These ones?

vasilevskiy_andrei.thumb.jpg.c6daa48c7e7ec62c03fc45e0878d6b60.jpg

Later last year there was some behind the scenes or IG story or something, where you could see a peek at a 1S/2S/bindingless 1X or whatever blocker with a lighting bolt graphic on it.  I'll be damned if I can find it on these forums, maybe on @TheGoalNet IG

10 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

I am not a fan at all. Way too busy especially at the bottom where you can’t even see the spears. 

If I get the 2x, I’m gonna have to get custom graphics because this is just not doing it for me. 

or just get em in all white

Just now, Max27 said:
2 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Interestingly enough I have all white 1x's right now that I've padskinned, but I'm looking to make the leap to custom with the next set. 

sorry weird glitch wont let me edit,

yeah i like the all white, its boring but it goes with any team colors so i like that

2 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

boring but true. I’d rather go all black than all white. even with my custom set I had to make it color neutral to an extent 

ya and white makes u look bigger, im 6'1.5 175 lbs but i want to look giant lmao

3 hours ago, Max27 said:

ya and white makes u look bigger, im 6'1.5 175 lbs but i want to look giant lmao

I don’t really believe in that whole theory of blending in with the net or the black makes you smaller in net. I feel big in net so that’s all that matters. To me color doesn’t make a difference in your play better or worse physically, unless you feel confident in it 

1 hour ago, southpawtendy48 said:

I don’t really believe in that whole theory of blending in with the net or the black makes you smaller in net. I feel big in net so that’s all that matters. To me color doesn’t make a difference in your play better or worse physically, unless you feel confident in it 

i think that was one of prices issues last year. he said he was uncomfortable in a busy graphic 

Archived