2X Pro

TheGoalNet

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

A different take on the graphic. 

At least it doesn't look like absolute crap. 

Screenshot_20180831-175128_Instagram.thumb.jpg.869b678c175547823df562c9efe72582.jpg

Yep. It looks like that unused color zone I mentioned earlier is a gradient in the opposite direction. In this case the top and bottom come together to create a solid zone. So we’ll have three (or four if the spears are individually customizable) color zones to play with. Not bad. 

5 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Yep. It looks like that unused color zone I mentioned earlier is a gradient in the opposite direction. In this case the top and bottom come together to create a solid zone. So we’ll have three (or four if the spears are individually customizable) color zones to play with. Not bad. 

debatable, if Bauer made presets like the 2S it would be extremely disappointing. If Bauer did that route I can see them doing the reactoresque waves be one preset colour zones and spears another.

1 hour ago, itis121 said:

debatable, if Bauer made presets like the 2S it would be extremely disappointing. If Bauer did that route I can see them doing the reactoresque waves be one preset colour zones and spears another.

There was a reason behind the presets and that's supposedly because of limitations in the printing process and color matching. The spears on the 1x are independent so I imagine that carries over.

9 hours ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Are we sure those aren’t 2s blockers? The hand position is consistent with Vapor but would they really roll over on binding after one generation?

That DiPietro set seems to indicate we’ve discovered another color zone. This could be exciting. 

Sidewall looks very Vapour like

21 hours ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Are we sure those aren’t 2s blockers? The hand position is consistent with Vapor but would they really roll over on binding after one generation?

That DiPietro set seems to indicate we’ve discovered another color zone. This could be exciting. 

Yes, it's the 2X Pro model. No binding this year and 2 piece sidewall still. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, itis121 said:

The palm/cuff shape looks similar to the old one100 gloves. Or am I looking at all the 2s reskin stuff

Nah. The Supreme one100 is closer to the Supreme 2s gloves minus the one-piece cuff. As the name would imply.

The 2x, like the 1x, is based off of the Reactor design however incorporating a one-piece cuff.

58 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Nah. The Supreme one100 is closer to the Supreme 2s gloves minus the one-piece cuff. As the name would imply.

The 2x, like the 1x, is based off of the Reactor design however incorporating a one-piece cuff.

sorry meant totalone, but coming off of a one90 will it be closer to the vapor or supreme line in terms of closure

Archived