2X Pro

TheGoalNet

@cwarnar I have the Vapor boot break on my 2S, so I can only assume this broke the cortech skin and went between the boot and pad foam and not just "swallowed" by a soft boot like ingoalmags caption would suggest. Does he use a custom spec of separate boot and pad pieces like Lehner wanted Brian's to do with the Optiks last year? 

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mroy31 said:

@cwarnar I have the Vapor boot break on my 2S, so I can only assume this broke the cortech skin and went between the boot and pad foam and not just "swallowed" by a soft boot like ingoalmags caption would suggest. Does he use a custom spec of separate boot and pad pieces like Lehner wanted Brian's to do with the Optiks last year? 

tumblr_ogpjzqoS5Y1rm4mpho1_500.png

3 hours ago, Mroy31 said:

New 2X Pro boot is supposed to be significantly softer than 1X

18 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Yes, that’s stock on Warrior. I have smaller hands for a guy my size. If I wanted to embrace that strapping system, I’d probably consider getting an intermediate palm 

you can try that on warrior but it is only on the 75 liner for intermediatesize and i know you said you dislike the 600 break

19 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Yes, that’s stock on Warrior. I have smaller hands for a guy my size. If I wanted to embrace that strapping system, I’d probably consider getting an intermediate palm 

FYI, you really don't need to go down to an INT palm on their gloves to make it work. I have small dainty hands too. The strapping system easily allows you to keep the glove tight.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Spit72 said:

Will it be available in JR. Sizes?  Thanks in advance. 

Probably not the 2X Pro. I don't know of any line that offers their pro level pads in junior sizes. Kids usually go through pads too fast because they're growing to justify spending $ on a pro level set and generally can't take advantage of the pro level features.

They will probably offer the base level X2.7 in Junior sizes, though.

9 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

2X Pro = SR only

2X = Sr, Int

X2.7 = Sr, Int, Jr

Are you sure x2.7 will be available In INT, cuz X700, S170, S150, and S27 were never available in INT. Also will the customizer have X-small (32+1) like the 2SPro?

11 minutes ago, #16 said:

Are you sure x2.7 will be available In INT, cuz X700, S170, S150, and S27 were never available in INT. Also will the customizer have X-small (32+1) like the 2SPro?

XS small is available now.

You're correct, I got ints wrong. The whole "booking" and "unrestricted" thing in the catalog with similar  names has my head spinning.

2X Pro = SR only

2X = Sr, Int

X2.7 = Sr, Jr 

Archived