2019 Brian’s Line - GNetik IV

TheGoalNet

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting interview here [ https://soundcloud.com/powerplay904 ] with Joz about the new model, dealing with pro's and most of the Brians pro's being free agents this summer as well as the story behind Hellberg's graphic on the g-netik IV.

Speaking of graphics, the customiser for the G-netik IV was leaked earlier on GGSU, I took a few screens but won't post yet because the it looks like the original GGSU post was removed, so I'm guessing it's still supposed to be under wraps, or still being worked on. [spoiler alert: the graphic on the customiser was very similar to the Hellberg graphic, minus the star]

EDIT: Just seen that Parsons has put his pads on instagram, so I'll post up the customiser screens unless there is any objections??

I'm a little confused actually. I thought with OPTIK, that Brian's was merging the butterfly (SubZ) and hybrid (Gnetik) into one line (OPTIK) that could be tweaked/modified to suit both playing styles. (?) ...so then what's the need or point of a Gnetik4 line? And will they as well continue the SubZero line?

1 hour ago, estogoalie said:

I'm a little confused actually. I thought with OPTIK, that Brian's was merging the butterfly (SubZ) and hybrid (Gnetik) into one line (OPTIK) that could be tweaked/modified to suit both playing styles. (?) ...so then what's the need or point of a Gnetik4 line? And will they as well continue the SubZero line?

one word !! marketing 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, keeperton said:

Probably for those that still want it. Call me old fashioned, but I'd always prefer to have the outer roll.

I agree... As much as the Optik line was a huge step forward in terms of function and weight reduction... It seems the Gentik IV line is more traditional in the vein of EFlex and Velocity

• 1 month later...

Now that the GNETik IV has a thinner elastic for the smart strap toe ties, I assume it will work for older pads like mine (original GNETik), but does anyone know when they'll be available to purchase? I prefer the look of these new ones over the old, thicker elastic style.

Archived