Used Passau c/a

46 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

That's a gen 2. I don't believe the "never been worn" claim because it sure looks like it has been. That said, it's going to be a hell of a step up over what you have now. You'll love it. 

Yeah definitely used but looks decent.  

Gen 2.

Gen 1 didnt have the "leather" on the shoulder floaters, plus the graphics are different. Also Gen2 are the mesh parts at the wrist and joints of the elbow floaters.

Looks used, definite chaffing of the silk screening inside under neck collar, and shoulder areas on the inside are concave. Mesh is chaffed also with the upper "arm pit" rib protectors. That said, has those protectors and the lower extra rib protectors and Maltese on the inside of the chest. All extra $ upgrades from Passau. 

I use a Gen1 with no maltese myself. Love it. 

4 minutes ago, Chester said:

Gen 2.

Gen 1 didnt have the "leather" on the shoulder floaters, plus the graphics are different. Also Gen2 are the mesh parts at the wrist and joints of the elbow floaters.

Looks used, definite chaffing of the silk screening inside under neck collar, and shoulder areas on the inside are concave. Mesh is chaffed also with the upper "arm pit" rib protectors. That said, has those protectors and the lower extra rib protectors and Maltese on the inside of the chest. All extra $ upgrades from Passau. 

I use a Gen1 with no maltese myself. Love it. 

You thinks its worth $430cdn shipped?

On 8/6/2018 at 3:03 PM, daffy said:

That was mine.  I actually bought it from someone on here.  But I sold it to the Ebay seller.  He's on GGSU, you could probably save some money by contacting him there.  

He states in his post that its used, I think he just meant that he's never actually worn it.  If thats true than its still in great condition.

39 minutes ago, jayluv54 said:

That was mine.  I actually bought it from someone on here.  But I sold it to the Ebay seller.  He's on GGSU, you could probably save some money by contacting him there.  

He states in his post that its used, I think he just meant that he's never actually worn it.  If thats true than its still in great condition.

Sounds like this chesty has a reputation.... everybody gets a chance to enjoy it. 

Archived