Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Let the list begin. Starting from June 2017 till now. 

Warrior GT set

3 pack custom cr1 mrazek

2017 civic sport touring hatchback

CCM GFL Pro helmet and cat eye cage

3 pack custom CR1 bishop

1s pants 

extreme flex 2 pants

Bauer 2S set 

monster tlg 

factory mad knee pads

also have the warrior g4 set and chesty now as a demo till I order my own.

My LATEST goal purchase was a pair of Bauer Supreme 1S pants in a size medium. Went for the medium instead of the large because I wanted a hybrid of the old style boxy goal pants and the new NHL streamlined pants. Haven't seen any reviews on them but they felt great in store.

I also got my True 2pieces in last week and have used them a couple of times. 

Brian´s Gnetik gloves - not in need for gloves, but good price from my friend, so i couldn´t restist try Brian´s.

Vaughn Ventus Pads - pro return from Ducks (Andersen), as a Ducks fan,  couldn´t resit...you know :facepalm:.

DSC_0364[1].JPG

DSC_0209_thumb_JPG_34841f228f6bef91531cf25c441e2227.jpg

• Like 1

I got my pads and CA stolen..

Which sucks because I had found really good prices on them, and as a ball hockey goalie, if you can get awesome gear at low prices, its a bonus.. So I set a limit at 40$ for a C/A, and i got this one, used 3-4 times for  try out, still really stiff, and might be overkill for me but at that price...

vaughn ca.jpeg

Picked up a lightly used CCM Extreme Flex II set (760 pads, 860 gloves) in white/blue about a month ago to replace my old RBK PS1’s.  Then yesterday I got a pair of Vapor X700 skates (replacing my 19-year-old Reactor 3000’s) which I’m looking forward to trying out tomorrow.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mike24 said:

Thanks @mik and @TheGoalNet  I was kinda looking at this set as a irbe tribute of sorts. 

I can imagine add two narrow orange stripes in the shin area (something like this, but not curved and not on knee rolls:

Phoenix Coyotes v Anaheim Ducks

But I understand, that would ruin the Classics/Irbe idea.

These are my latest purchases: Passau back pack bag, Vaughn V7 Pro XR knee pads with belt, custom length and graphic Pro Laces Armor

The bag and knee pads are nice, won't get a chance to try the pro laces until my new set comes in early June. (don't want to bother untying my HALs from the current set) 

20180328_211209.jpg

19 hours ago, mik said:

I can imagine add two narrow orange stripes in the shin area (something like this, but not curved and not on knee rolls:

Phoenix Coyotes v Anaheim Ducks

But I understand, that would ruin the Classics/Irbe idea.

93489178-1D49-4777-9E40-C728CC144E9A.png

This????   Can’t custom order anymore from GM but the customizer is still on their website.  

Edited by Mike24