Jump to content
Westcoast Tender

Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

My son and my Sub sets. His wear done for his birth 4 years ago. My set is Sub 2 pads with Gnetik gloves, all done in Halak specs. I have since updated the glove with Factory mad pocket, and internals.

That's awesome did Brian's build that for you?  How much did they cost?  I am expecting my first in July.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

How do you like the pocket change? 

Love it, really changed the feel of the gloves as he redoes the insides of the glove too. 

Here the before and after of it. The only I wished he made the pocket a little more deeper. With the waxed style lace it's very stiff so it needs to break in a little more.His work is amazing. I almost bought a set of knee pads from him but then I found a used pair for half the price. Once I was ready to send payment the buyer backed out.

Edited by Snowman30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

That's awesome did Brian's build that for you?  How much did they cost?  I am expecting my first in July.

It was a gift through my good friend Roddy Rod and myself. He loved getting them done, he couldn't wait until the day i was goimg to bring my son in for his 1st gear. Sadly that day won'the come now and my son won't get to meet the equipment Legend. Brian's will do it now but there are not a nice as there is no bindings on the pads. If you check there is instagram page there is a couple posted. I think there in the $100 to $160 range someone told me now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

It was a gift through my good friend Roddy Rod and myself. He loved getting them done, he couldn't wait until the day i was goimg to bring my son in for his 1st gear. Sadly that day won'the come now and my son won't get to meet the equipment Legend. Brian's will do it now but there are not a nice as there is no bindings on the pads. If you check there is instagram page there is a couple posted. I think there in the $100 to $160 range someone told me now.

Yea he was a big loss the the hockey industry that's for sure.  I didn't know him personally, only a few emails/phone calls and the GSBB.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

It was a gift through my good friend Roddy Rod and myself. He loved getting them done, he couldn't wait until the day i was goimg to bring my son in for his 1st gear. Sadly that day won'the come now and my son won't get to meet the equipment Legend. Brian's will do it now but there are not a nice as there is no bindings on the pads. If you check there is instagram page there is a couple posted. I think there in the $100 to $160 range someone told me now.

I think I got charged $150 last march 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2017 at 5:42 PM, Snowman30 said:

Love it, really changed the feel of the gloves as he redoes the insides of the glove too. 

Here the before and after of it. The only I wished he made the pocket a little more deeper. With the waxed style lace it's very stiff so it needs to break in a little more.His work is amazing. I almost bought a set of knee pads from him but then I found a used pair for half the price. Once I was ready to send payment the buyer backed out.

I like the look of the original split T better.  But there's no discounting how much better the closure is post mod.

Protection?  And how does he get it to close so well??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warrior ritual G3 full custom blocker iin Philadelphia Flyers colors.  What's nice with this blocker is its easier to adjust than the G2 because there are slots on the inside marked high low and mid.  Turns out the biggest change is the glove is the hard Velcro and it sticks to the blocker unlike the G2 Which has the blocker as the Velcro.  

20170224_134557.jpg

20170224_134546.jpg

20170224_134537.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2017 at 11:13 PM, Mr.Zero said:

Warrior ritual G3 full custom blocker iin Philadelphia Flyers colors.  What's nice with this blocker is its easier to adjust than the G2 because there are slots on the inside marked high low and mid.  Turns out the biggest change is the glove is the hard Velcro and it sticks to the blocker unlike the G2 Which has the blocker as the Velcro.  

You have the warrior glove a few pages back? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chester said:

I like the look of the original split T better.  But there's no discounting how much better the closure is post mod.

Protection?  And how does he get it to close so well??

Dennis has reworked two of my gloves. He takes them apart and reworks them.

If you like how he reworks a glove, you ought to feel one of his own gloves!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

You have the warrior glove a few pages back? 

You are correct in the warrior glove.  I will be posting a picture of me in a.m. my matching gear.   The only thing that doesn't match is the helmet but that's not really a big deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mr.Zero said:

You are correct in the warrior glove.  I will be posting a picture of me in a.m. my matching gear.   The only thing that doesn't match is the helmet but that's not really a big deal

After my out of box flex test, I'm amazed by the warrior glove. That thing seals perfectly out of the box 

please post a review of it after you've used it enough to have a strong opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

After my out of box flex test, I'm amazed by the warrior glove. That thing seals perfectly out of the box 

please post a review of it after you've used it enough to have a strong opinion 

I've been using warrior blocker and catcher for around a year now.  I refuse to use anything else.  The catch glove is solid and has a generous amount of passing to it.  The blocker is awsome.  I love the replaceable Palm.  I like that that I can adjust where the Palm sits.  The blocker is lightweight and seals really nicely to the ice when I need it to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2017 at 4:03 PM, Chester said:

Shipped this am.

Those look awesoem! Very nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2017 at 4:03 PM, Chester said:

Shipped this am.

Interesting graphic design you went with. What was the idea for it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

How long did it take to get it?

This glove just explained why I'm fingers only catching... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HA!  Ya i know you want those Warrior GT's pretty bad, but I'll let you see the Passau's up close.

I'll text you when i have them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×