Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

I actually bought them from a fella that only used them 4 times and cleaned the puck marks off after every outing, the pic was from the day I purchased them. I'm from the school of leaving the marks on there, so they don't show as well now ;). I'll probably be buried in these pads so I am not too worried about the resale!

I'm only 6 games into my resurrection, hopefully more puck marks to come, I certainly am having a blast. 

Thanks for the compliment! And yah, I see an even worse looking character when I shave, so don't worry about it! ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, aircanuck said:

I actually bought them from a fella that only used them 4 times and cleaned the puck marks off after every outing, the pic was from the day I purchased them. I'm from the school of leaving the marks on there, so they don't show as well now ;). I'll probably be buried in these pads so I am not too worried about the resale!

I'm only 6 games into my resurrection, hopefully more puck marks to come, I certainly am having a blast. 

Thanks for the compliment! And yah, I see an even worse looking character when I shave, so don't worry about it! ?

I’m also a “keep the puck marks” guy -at least the ones that I know are mine! It kinda tells your story of goaltending, right? While I bought my pads brand new, I got the blocker and trapper off a guy on Kijiji. I LOVE them, but I can’t tell which marks are from the other guy, and which are mine (probably only 5% of them are mine anyway-lol!)

glad to hear the resurrection is fun!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I’m also a “keep the puck marks” guy -at least the ones that I know are mine! It kinda tells your story of goaltending, right? While I bought my pads brand new, I got the blocker and trapper off a guy on Kijiji. I LOVE them, but I can’t tell which marks are from the other guy, and which are mine (probably only 5% of them are mine anyway-lol!)

glad to hear the resurrection is fun!

Puck marks are a badge of honour! That being said- my poor tending makes puck marks harder to accumulate! 

1683397074_ccmeflex2.thumb.jpg.57fedef1ba49f24ad6039ab2eb587f4e.jpg

Picked this up the other day. Coming from a Vaughn V3 (I'm selling in case anyone is interested - see pic below). 
Looking forward to trying this out the next few games. I've been a Vaughn guy for a few years and never wore a CCM product before (except a neck guard) because of the bulkiness but this chest unit looks more mobile especially around the arms. Trying it on felt comfortable, especially around the torso area. It hugs you really well.

IMG-4168.thumb.JPG.f07dfd5a2a3a6833c11d53aaf940c4f4.JPG

10 minutes ago, Simscityy said:

Picked this up the other day. Coming from a Vaughn V3 (I'm selling in case anyone is interested - see pic below). 
Looking forward to trying this out the next few games. I've been a Vaughn guy for a few years and never wore a CCM product before (except a neck guard) because of the bulkiness but this chest unit looks more mobile especially around the arms. Trying it on felt comfortable, especially around the torso area. It hugs you really well.

Talking with a few local shop guys, they've told me that they all thought the Eflex felt bulkier than the Premier. Which caught me by surprise.

Definitely let us know how things progress, we could use a review on the Eflex C/A and it'll be fun to read about your tribulations coming from a buttery C/A to a stiff C/A. :P

On 5/11/2018 at 1:46 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Talking with a few local shop guys, they've told me that they all thought the Eflex felt bulkier than the Premier. Which caught me by surprise.

Definitely let us know how things progress, we could use a review on the Eflex C/A and it'll be fun to read about your tribulations coming from a buttery C/A to a stiff C/A. :P

Played my first game last night and was very surprised and pleased on how easy the transition was from my Vaughn V3. I was very comfortable as soon as I threw it on with my full gear. Obviously, there are some minor adjustments that will go away after I get a few games. When crouched low, I felt a little discomfort in my side peck and armpit area but I'm not sure it will break in after a few more games.

The arms are very mobile and the puck absorbs nicely with the D30 technology. There was no point during the game where I felt I couldn't comfortably move, especially going in RVH position. I had a few scramble plays and the unit didn't need any adjustment after I got up. My helmet never got caught in the shoulder area and my vision wasn't obstructed.

I also loved the way I looked in it. I didn't feel like I was big marshmallow and the shoulders square off really nice. Overall very satisfied and happy with my purchase.

I was always hesitant to go with CCM because of their bulk in equipment. Freddy Andersen wears a CCM chest and liked the way he looked this season, so I decided to give this a look when it came out. I waited a few months and really glad I did. My only negative is the where the buckles in the back are but I'm sure i'll get used it after a few more games. Again, coming from an old Vaughn V3 there is going to be a few adjustments.

I can't wait to play again. 

@TheGoalNet

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Simscityy said:

Played my first game last night and was very surprised and pleased on how easy the transition was from my Vaughn V3. I was very comfortable as soon as I threw it on with my full gear. Obviously, there are some minor adjustments that will go away after I get a few games. When crouched low, I felt a little discomfort in my side peck and armpit area but I'm not sure it will break in after a few more games.

The arms are very mobile and the puck absorbs nicely with the D30 technology. There was no point during the game where I felt I couldn't comfortably move, especially going in RVH position. I had a few scramble plays and the unit didn't need any adjustment after I got up. My helmet never got caught in the shoulder area and my vision wasn't obstructed.

I also loved the way I looked in it. I didn't feel like I was big marshmallow and the shoulders square off really nice. Overall very satisfied and happy with my purchase.

I was always hesitant to go with CCM because of their bulk in equipment. Freddy Andersen wears a CCM chest and liked the way he looked this season, so I decided to give this a look when it came out. I waited a few months and really glad I did. My only negative is the where the buckles in the back are but I'm sure i'll get used it after a few more games. Again, coming from an old Vaughn V3 there is going to be a few adjustments.

I can't wait to play again. 

@TheGoalNet

How are the belly blocks?  I find they seem a little flimsy to me compared to other units and not very thick.  Did you get any shots to the belly?