Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

47 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Interesting. I've never seen a CA with different brand arms. Also that Warrior set looks beautiful.

The arms are made up of CCM (arms), Passau (elbow floater), Vaughn (wrist strap) and Warrior parts (elbow cup) ;) 

36 minutes ago, itis121 said:

Haven't you seen @bunnyman666 Franken chesty lol.

Haven't you seen my entire thread of frankenchesties. I'm a nut when it comes to my C/A's lol. 

9 minutes ago, Kayen said:

The arms are made up of CCM (arms), Passau (elbow floater), Vaughn (wrist strap) and Warrior parts (elbow cup) ;)

Haven't you seen my entire thread of frankenchesties. I'm a nut when it comes to my C/A's lol. 

This madman even tried to steal my shoulder floaters!

Hide your chesty's boys, Kayen has that look in his eye.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

This madman even tried to steal my shoulder floaters!

Hide your chesty's boys, Kayen has that look in his eye.

Now, now. I offered you a barter. I ended up with those floaters anyways... I liked mine better. 
Coop, you're lucky i'm not heading to BC any time soon (: 

1 hour ago, Doobiesnax said:

Dude he uses a beaver tail as the backplate... he has a problem...

Considering half the backplate was manufactured by you, you can't fully implicate me, and me alone on this. :D

18 minutes ago, Kayen said:

Now, now. I offered you a barter. I ended up with those floaters anyways... I liked mine better. 
Coop, you're lucky i'm not heading to BC any time soon ?

Nah, you're were gonna steal 'em. I know it.

Why not? I've got an LT90 sitting here unused, ripe for pillaging. Though I have thought about putting those arms on my RGT.

26 minutes ago, Adam Cooper said:

You are going to love those blades.  I now use my stainless steel blades as back up and they are just no where near the same level of performance as the LS 5G Blades. Let us know what you think after you first couple games. 

Will do. I've got 2 skates in with the stock LS1G Steel so I can only imagine how much of an improvement the 5G will be.

I'm very impressed with the skates overall I wish I would have switched to cowlingless earlier.  The 3mm takes some getting used to tho

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 4:18 PM, cwarnar said:

Will do. I've got 2 skates in with the stock LS1G Steel so I can only imagine how much of an improvement the 5G will be.

I'm very impressed with the skates overall I wish I would have switched to cowlingless earlier.  The 3mm takes some getting used to tho

The LS5 is a major jump, you'll see. I too am still working on the 3mm. A lifetime of cowlings and 4mm takes time to deprogram :P 

4 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

Custom order?

No, picked it up off sideline swap earlier this week. I believe it was made for someone in Alaska Anchorages system. Little worried that an XL would be too big for me but I had heard the 1X arms fit pretty short compared to others and I would say they are about spot on with my large Vaughn V7.

• Like 1