Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

I will say that the mask is amazing.  Love the paint job.  If you don't mind me asking who did your mask and how much was it? I've been looking to get mine painted sunset metallic orange with a black and white stripe running down the center.  Everyone I talked to wants $1500-$2200.

12 hours ago, Mr.Zero said:

I tried Beauts colors but it was just to plain.  It would be nice if the NWHL jerseys were avaiable in goalie cut

I agree that would be nice, but as someone who owns a Hilary Knight Boston Pride Jersey and New York Riveters Morgan Fritz-Ward, both XL, I can honestly say that they run big.  The largest size is a 2x.  As long as you don't use the Warrior Ritual G2 pro chest protector one of the jerseys should fit you, or take it to a tailor and see if they can let it out

23 minutes ago, Mr.Zero said:

I will say that the mask is amazing.  Love the paint job.  If you don't mind me asking who did your mask and how much was it? I've been looking to get mine painted sunset metallic orange with a black and white stripe running down the center.  Everyone I talked to wants $1500-$2200.

Thank you, it was something I came up with my self (design that is) paint was done by airtrix.ca which I think is no longer in business.(sadly)  I never take  offense to being asked what things cost. It's an "is what  it is"to me.  And that paint job was less than $600. Mask was around 400.  

7 minutes ago, Mike24 said:

Thank you, it was something I came up with my self (design that is) paint was done by airtrix.ca which I think is no longer in business.(sadly)  I never take  offense to being asked what things cost. It's an "is what  it is"to me.  And that paint job was less than $600. Mask was around 400.  

From memory, that guy did amazing work at fair prices... but was sketchy to deal with and went under? 

Yup. I know things got bad for him. But when I was dealing with him he was great. Answered all questions, even sent me progress pics unprompted.   I guess I was lucky I got my mask back (mid2013) before things went south with him. But all other quotes were AROUND the same money for that design. 

Edited by Mike24

On 2/10/2017 at 9:05 PM, Mr.Zero said:

$1500-2200?  Holy crap... unless you have some super detailed or extravagant design, that's stupid expensive.

There's a ton of amazing painters out there... MaxFlo Industries, Resurrection Custom Painting, Detroit Air, WeaselHead Designs and MacMasks are great...

22 hours ago, Big2 said:

Bell what a gorgeous set , never heard of this Mfg seems to do some very nice work!

In 1924 Pops Kenesky reinvented the hockey pad. His pads were wider and controlled rebounds better. In the late 60s and early 70s, every single goalie pad worn in the NHL came from Kenesky. Their last pads were made in 1992. Mike Howard who used to work for Vaughn and Eagle is now the owner of the Kenesky. When I get the equipment I will do a review on the equipment.

16 minutes ago, Bell31 said:

In 1924 Pops Kenesky reinvented the hockey pad. His pads were wider and controlled rebounds better. In the late 60s and early 70s, every single goalie pad worn in the NHL came from Kenesky. Their last pads were made in 1992. Mike Howard who used to work for Vaughn and Eagle is now the owner of the Kenesky. When I get the equipment I will do a review on the equipment.

Or this story, which is a bit more detailed than mine ;)

Sorry for being late to this, I had a bunch of work meetings.

This is an Infinity Exosphere stick and can be found here: https://infinitygoalie.com/

The blade is wrapped in a Carbon laminate and has a carbon bumper bar on the inside. The bottom of the blade has bus bumper material added to it (the black part at the very bottom) which is evidently to help with heel and blade breakdown. That feature is the one I am really interested in since the heels of my sticks are always the 1st to go.

While the might possibly be a private label and sell a stick that other manufacturers sell, the bus bumper material is the part that seems to set it apart from others.