Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

20 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

sent in from Warwick, they’re gonna pad the mask based on my measurements and send it over. Will send updates 

4AF711A4-8A32-4FE6-8EB2-5EF9145BB5D8.jpeg

3C6CC660-D149-43DB-A840-0E9C373E816C.jpeg

Does that mean they take measurements of your head in various ways and install a custom padding set with varied thickness to fit it flush on your head? So the padding is not flat like it is stock??

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

Does that mean they take measurements of your head in various ways and install a custom padding set with varied thickness to fit it flush on your head? So the padding is not flat like it is stock??

We sent them the circumference of my head, the side of my face and a straight on face picture, and the back of my head. A trip to their place would be more effecient as was suggested so they can get more exact measurements but I don’t have the time for a flight to Michigan lol.

to answer your question, I don’t know how they do it really, the actual shell is smaller to cater to my fit, and they would add the foam here and there based on the measurements I imagine  

They told me if the fit is off at all I can send it back and tell them what’s loose or too tight, etc and they’ll fix it. 

3 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

@seagoal Thank you! I was just thinking about how to pad these. That looks easiest and is probably what I'll do.

No problem, it was a spontaneous thought for an easy solution.

I actually use this type of wrist band as my sweat band in my mask, which I love.  It offers great spatial coverage on my forehead and offers heavy duty sweat retention. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seagoal said:

No problem, it was a spontaneous thought for an easy solution.

I actually use this type of wrist band as my sweat band in my mask, which I love.  It offers great spatial coverage on my forehead and offers heavy duty sweat retention. 

reminds me of a few games ago when I couldn't find my sweatband and assumed I'd be fine without it

Image result for airplane sweat gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, dstew29 said:

reminds me of a few games ago when I couldn't find my sweatband and assumed I'd be fine without it

Image result for airplane sweat gif

Ha, yeah.  That'd be me.

I'm a very heavy sweater and most sweatbands on the market do nothing for me, the worst being stock Bauer ones which are just useless.

This is what I use and they are amazing

image.png.83d7bece948e47b7ae79a1fa76c5d9e3.png

Edited by seagoal
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Wow @Chenner29 congrats man, that set looks so good.

Is that a custom graphic or one of their stock ones? Regardless, I really like it.

What jerseys do you guys wear?

The white stitching on the blue is a minor detail but makes everything pop.

Thanks!

Graphic is semi-custom. It’s what McElhinney had when he demoed a set last summer in Toronto. Rob at CustomGoalieOutlet has two “stock” graphics that are exclusive to him.  Hopefully that makes sense. 

I’m on two teams. One wears the blue Edmonton jerseys, and the other is a Philly orange. Yes, it looks as bad as you are thinking..lol 

edit: before anyone asks, no I’m not an LA Rams fan. I realized the colors were the same when the game was on a couple weeks ago

46 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Hot off the factory floor...and on their way to me...

0930769B-7526-4762-BE5D-1FF638A143B3.jpeg.0b3a0025a8037717f2c37a875606f08d.jpeg

Great looking set. But, that Kenesky logo on the trapper cuff drives me CRAZY.  IMO its upside down. If you hold finger ups, its the wrong way. If you do "T" up its opposite of the left pad leg.  Youve got 3 fonts facing left (blocker, right pad, catch) and only 1 right (left pad).  Symmetry man. (Im twitching...............)

Edited by Chester

41 minutes ago, Chester said:

Great looking set. But, that Kenesky logo on the trapper cuff drives me CRAZY.  IMO its upside down. If you hold finger ups, its the wrong way. If you do "T" up its opposite of the left pad leg.  Youve got 3 fonts facing left (blocker, right pad, catch) and only 1 right (left pad).  Symmetry man. (Im twitching...............)

See a couple posts above yours 

maybe it’s the look I’m going for? 

Orange jerseys, gold and blue pads, upside down logos 

😬