Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 2/16/2019 at 1:00 AM, southpawtendy48 said:

sent in from Warwick, they’re gonna pad the mask based on my measurements and send it over. Will send updates 

4AF711A4-8A32-4FE6-8EB2-5EF9145BB5D8.jpeg

3C6CC660-D149-43DB-A840-0E9C373E816C.jpeg

Jesus that cage.  I never understood the desire to wear this cage.  It looks so much worse than a straight bar bird cage.  There is no way, with all of those bars converging right in front of the eyes, that this offers better vision than a bird cage.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

94948F21-8666-4F84-B833-DC98835F6497.jpeg

Perfect jersey

23 hours ago, Doobiesnax said:

nope just dramatic ;)

Gotcha.

22 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Hot off the factory floor...and on their way to me...

0930769B-7526-4762-BE5D-1FF638A143B3.jpeg.0b3a0025a8037717f2c37a875606f08d.jpeg

Love the colors!!!  You're from Cali, right?  Are you a Rams fan? 

22 hours ago, seagoal said:

Ha.  Yeah....umm.    Where's Savebyrichter's puke emoji??  ;)

Very ballsy of you to get that gear with those jerseys.   I love it. 

Just say you're "confusing the shooters."

That set is not :barf:worthy at all.  Good looking set, Chenner!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Jesus that cage.  I never understood the desire to wear this cage.  It looks so much worse than a straight bar bird cage.  There is no way, with all of those bars converging right in front of the eyes, that this offers better vision than a bird cage.

Hey man, to each their own. Aesthetically I don’t find the straight bar as appealing. I haven’t worn a mask w/ a straight bar for a while. 

I will say the certified cat eye is a bit overkill on my mask, but I see out of it just fine and track the puck well. Also I’m pretty sure non certified isn’t allowed in my league.

4 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Hey man, to each their own. Aesthetically I don’t find the straight bar as appealing. I haven’t worn a mask w/ a straight bar for a while. 

I will say the certified cat eye is a bit overkill on my mask, but I see out of it just fine and track the puck well. Also I’m pretty sure non certified isn’t allowed in my league.

Like you said, to each their own.

42 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

That's the weirdest Certified Cats Eye I've seen. Usually they're like this: bauer-goalie-accessories-nme-certified-cat-eye-cage.thumb.jpg.5471cac078816082008775775705b3ce.jpg

Either way, I don't envy people playing in leagues with mandated cage requirements. But if I had to choose between a straight bar cage or looking like a complete bender, I'd choose straight bar any day of the week.

Edited by coopaloop1234

19 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

That's the weirdest Certified Cats Eye I've seen. Usually they're like this: bauer-goalie-accessories-nme-certified-cat-eye-cage.thumb.jpg.5471cac078816082008775775705b3ce.jpg

Either way, I don't envy people playing in leagues with mandated cage requirements. But if I had to choose between a straight bar cage or looking like a complete bender, I'd choose straight bar any day of the week.

Same bruh

6 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

CCM Premier Pro beefed up...I can confirm that ccm new chesty release will come in the same black colours with no changes from the 2017 model. Very disappointing, reason why I needed a beefed up version. 

IMG_20190220_102704_843.jpg

Due to the NHL size changes and the protective release not aligning with the set release, CCM updated the color only this year.

When the Premier 2 is replaced, expect a new line of chesty, pants, etc too

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Ouch. I’d rather look like a bender than play like one. 😎

beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. 

Edited by southpawtendy48

3 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

@seagoal How does your CR1 compare to the Bauer?

I love my 1S but am thinking of moving to Warrior when the VR1 launches

The CR1 is lighter, I'm pretty sure, than this TotalOne....although I haven't weighed them side by side.  The CR1 is way more responsive and agile and feels less clunky which has gotten me major improvements to my puck handling.  I used Bauers for a long, long time, then True for a hot minute, and eventually found myself with a CR1 and I'm convinced it is the best stick I've ever used.  I am definitely intrigued by the VR1.  I intend to get one, for sure. 

I currently own 3 CR1s but I will probably need to sell one.  I experimented with a curve that just doesn't work for me.