eBay Gear Sightings

estogoalie

I searched but couldn't find a thread related to checking out gear on ebay....(if one exists already, please merge it)

There's an interesting retro Sherwood set up. The gloves are T100, which are the last pair of PRO gloves TPS/Sherwood made before going tits-up in the goalie biz. The leg pads look like a customized version of the 9980, but looks more "old school" with possibly a thinner leg channel and less knee blocks. 

Anyway, if anyone is size 33" and into retro sets, this looks like a decent deal

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sher-Wood-Goalie-Pad-Set-33-1/332789978941?hash=item4d7bd4173d:g:CnkAAOSwpEdbXjsD

3 minutes ago, itis121 said:

Idk if this applies, but I found this on kijiji/Facebook. The guy had some unmarked bauer C/A and a few 13A pants as well. Screenshot_20180907-112506_Facebook.thumb.jpg.93da06c8f45eb64cff696a5f8797861b.jpg

Is this in Ontario?

I recall some kid on GGSU posting a few items like that up for sale.

I paid for that chest pad back in May and he promised me he was going to ship.  He never did so I had to file with Paypal.

46 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Is this in Ontario?

I recall some kid on GGSU posting a few items like that up for sale.

I paid for that chest pad back in May and he promised me he was going to ship.  He never did so I had to file with Paypal.

Ya, I don't think he knows too much about gear. I inquired about some bauer pants he told me were 1S's but further evaluation on pictures turned out to be 1x.

11 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

Thanks...but how do you search for something on there? Just for example, if I was searching "Eflex 3", int his forum or ebay, I could easily type in that term in the search box and it would return a bunch of hits. But in Facebook...?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked-up two of these in the CR3 SE 26" Mid version... would've gone CR1 for sure, but they only had one in stock.

Noticeable weight difference between CR1/CR3, but the CR3 wasn't much different than my current S170's.

Black tape on the blade was a must.

6CF19618-1BA6-48DC-81CF-32E2FA068802.jpeg

On 9/11/2018 at 8:10 AM, bunnyman666 said:

The only thing I can find on ebay is older, illegal-spec stuff; of course most of it is knackered!

I've had some good luck on there recently. Bauer pro C/A, Reimer Pro-return catching glove, unused Garth Snow Brian's demon blocker, all for very reasonable prices. I'm torn in whether to use that blocker though, sadly it did not come from a smoke-free environment.

10 hours ago, motowngoalie said:

@CG35 are those sticks yellow, or more of a sport gold? Kind of hard to tell from the images I've seen of them.

The CR3’s I have are very sport gold. The CR1 that was available was still gold-ish, but not as deep a shade.

• 3 months later...

Archived