Coveted Mask Thread

Ron Stefaniuk builds and paints them... Ron is a master-craftsman.  Was with Otny (As @bunnyman666 I believe he is still building shells for Otny) and now has is own prominent line of masks.  Offers a variety of shell shapes and tons of custom options, with a lifetime warranty.  Even does a combo... I dealt with Ron a bit during my Monster Days and he's a solid dude.

17760094_1301730069909229_7510584467592326480_n.jpg

17884543_1302008103214759_3694342179610008560_n.jpg

20 hours ago, cwarnar said:

Ron Stefaniuk builds and paints them... Ron is a master-craftsman.  Was with Otny (As @bunnyman666 I believe he is still building shells for Otny) and now has is own prominent line of masks.  Offers a variety of shell shapes and tons of custom options, with a lifetime warranty.  Even does a combo... I dealt with Ron a bit during my Monster Days and he's a solid dude.

Is there anything truly unique about the masks?

3 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Is there anything truly unique about the masks?

That I can't answer... I'm not sure if there is really anything unique about most of the masks built now.  I know each one is custom built for the customer with a ton of options.  His layup for materials are carbon fiber, Kevlar, and epoxy resin.  He has the customer spec chin length and how the mask is trimmed.  Mask padding and cage options as well.

Matthew Gibbons is his rep that deals mostly with customers

• 5 months later...

Someone else please chime if you are certain, but I believe Coveted makes the masks for OTNY.

I believe OTNY uses Maltease and Coveted uses a foam with a customizable color liner. 

Also, don't sleep on our friends at Masked Marvels. Lots of good content about their masks here and @Joe Messina will answer questions you could have. 

On 9/27/2017 at 3:50 PM, Doobiesnax said:

I'm looking at grabbing either a Coveted or Otny Mask, both made in Canada, just seems you can only buy Otny masks via GoalieParts.com in USD where Coveted are sold directly by Ron and crew.  I live in Canukistan so further shipping and conversion to canadian rupels doesn't work out in my favor...

I assume you tried here (the OTNY site in Canada)

http://www.otnymask.com/

On 9/27/2017 at 4:00 PM, TheGoalNet said:

Someone else please chime if you are certain, but I believe Coveted makes the masks for OTNY.

I believe OTNY uses Maltease and Coveted uses a foam with a customizable color liner. 

Also, don't sleep on our friends at Masked Marvels. Lots of good content about their masks here and @Joe Messina will answer questions you could have. 

The plot thickens!  Some nice buckets at MM as well!

Hello fellow Tendies and mask enthusiasts, 

I just joined The Goalie Network here and am happy that a BB style forum is up and running again. I do like this format (although I'm a bit rusty when it comes to posting).

Thank you, thank you, thank you to those who are helping in spreading a good word on our behalf here at Coveted Mask - the support is very much appreciated!

We love our jobs and take great pride in the work we do here. Part of that work is making one's self available to answer questions. I always say, "Please feel free to ask questions, all questions are welcomed" and I love talking masks. 

Take care,

Ron.

• Like 2

I have had great experience with Ron working with Otny, as well as now with Coveted.  Here are two combos that Ron built through Otny (The middle one is my old high school mask).  The left combo was also painted by Ron, and the right combo is full carbon fiber construction.  Do not hesitate to work with Ron.

-steve

IMG_5442 (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1