Coveted Mask Thread

Like a glove!!!  It weighs about half as much as my VV, i love the adjustable chin cup as well.  Super comfy, site lines are wicked.  Definitely the right model for my fat head!  I ran home and intercepted the delivery at lunch so ill check it out a bit more when i get home after work and report back ;)

22 minutes ago, Doobiesnax said:

Like a glove!!!  It weighs about half as much as my VV, i love the adjustable chin cup as well.  Super comfy, site lines are wicked.  Definitely the right model for my fat head!  I ran home and intercepted the delivery at lunch so ill check it out a bit more when i get home after work and report back ;)

Awesome, glad it worked out for you.

1 minute ago, Puckducker said:

Yeah, looks great. Fit looks perfect too, judging from your pics. 

Now you just need to go out and ask your team to fire a few clappers at your noggin, to test out the new lid! 

ha that wont be a problem in the shinny sessions i play in... my actual team is pretty good at not head hunting in warm ups lol.

• 4 months later...

I am looking to sell my Pete Smith Goalie pads and gloves good deal will throw in a mask a new. Cats eye and a dangler 300.00 I have a pair of pro large Vaughn goalie pants for sale 65.00 made in Canada 

Edited by Larceny#30
Forgot to add something

12 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Nice, we have two masks from Coveted then? Anyone else?

Me, me, me.  I have about 20 games in wearing this mask.  Coveted 313 made from black and red carbon / kevlar weave.  I love this mask!  Super light and incredible visibility.  I will put a review together one of these days. 

26962241_1569023363179897_1866297081470316481_o.jpg

27164440_1569023349846565_1571063827516257025_o.jpg

27173957_1569023303179903_4535643112918400923_o.jpg

27021818_1569023293179904_461546323653540729_o.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just picked on up a few weeks ago while I was in Toronto.  Working on writing up a review/experience.  

Haven't had a chance to put it in a game yet.  Working with SkinFX on getting it wrapped first.  

I can try to answer any other questions you might have.  

I've got one. Love it. The fit that Ron was able to get with just some pictures of my head was dead on. I actually went into the store to get them to custom fit the foam, but when I tried it on it already fit perfectly.

Have had it for about 6 months now. Taken some pretty solid head shots over that time (though not a real cannon yet) and had no protection issues. 

I've seen some folks on GGSU have had some issue's with their orders. But overall my experience working with them was very smooth and I'm very happy with the result! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Doobiesnax said:

I have the 3:13 and love it.  Fits perfectly, I've taken bombs to the face and never had any ringing.  The cat eyes they use are super solid.  Customer service was amazing.  Ron is a great to deal with.

They still doing factory direct now that they are in retail?