"Clean"

ULTIMA

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I compare it to my influence from Hip Hop, when a b-boy (breakdancer) or popper or pop-locker would do a move that was really good and nailed it, we could of used any of the following: cool, bad, dope, fresh, ill, word, tight, crazy, hype, real, da bomb, to name a few. The choice changed over the years and words became like trends or fashion statements to describe something.

I can see the word "clean" being used in dance, like you pulled it off and held it, "yo G that was CLEAN, for real!"

That is it today for ebonics 101. Join us tomorrow for our Mexican word of the day:

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « spanish word of the day »

2 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Would you buy an infected or jaundiced car? THAT is the question. 

No no.  It’s just a disingenuous term I’ve heard thrown around in the auto world all too much. (Used cars). Normally when there’s something to hide.  

2 minutes ago, Mroy31 said:

This year I learned that people now call the EA sports game "chel"

@bunnyman666 Can I get the official waiting period waived to join the old man club?  I think I'm done with the yoots

1. Please tell me it's it's not a derived diminutive of NHL where you only keep half of the H and the L.  Please don't.

2. With terms like yoots, you're way too hype!

4 minutes ago, Math. said:

1. Please tell me it's it's not a derived diminutive of NHL where you only keep half of the H and the L.  Please don't.

2. With terms like yoots, you're way too hype!

1. Ok, I won't tell you that's exactly what it is

2. I am ✌️ legit ✌️ quit 

Archived