Warrior GT2

indykrap

What they should do is add velco loop on the full outside calf area so u are not limited by the loop areas, i think they did this with the g2 prototype.

Have an option to split the calf velcro to two piece one for ankle and the other for upper calf.  You need 2  if u wear the top snug and want to eliminate the how forward the boot goes if u wear no boot.  ( i wear the calf velcro to the upper calf like a professor strap and the knee tighter to the inner 1" part of the same area)

They should also make the bottom inside skate flap adjustable wo u can bring it higher w/o having pad higher or independent of pad, give it more skate clearance.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, DL42 said:

What they should do is add velco loop on the full outside calf area so u are not limited by the loop areas, i think they did this with the g2 prototype.

Have an option to split the calf velcro to two piece one for ankle and the other for upper calf.  You need 2  if u wear the top snug and want to eliminate the how forward the boot goes if u wear no boot.  ( i wear the calf velcro to the upper calf like a professor strap and the knee tighter to the inner 1" part of the same area)

They should also make the bottom inside skate flap adjustable wo u can bring it higher w/o having pad higher or independent of pad, give it more skate clearance.

Great idea. I removed the bootstrap on my G4 Sr.s the day I got them and liked that feeling however last week I put them back on because the pad was going too far forward on my skate and I was losing what amounts to a puck width of coverage in my five-hole. Bootstrap back on was an instant fix and I felt more connected to the pad as a whole.

21 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Wouldn't be surprised since the G4 has it.

I'm assuming that this pad will have the same changes the G3 -> G4 had. Hopefully they improved upon the durability of the airslide.

I really don't think airslide will be offered on the GT line

3 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

I think that Warrior wants more than knee rolls and torsional flex to define their 2 lines.

I would think Active drop will be on the GT2 but I just think Airslide might be exclusive to the G4

I mean, those were the only difference between the G3 and GT line. Aside from the non removable liner in the glove (and the 70degree catching angle).

I feel like they will follow suit in the same fashion.

We could bet on it? :P

5 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Figured as much.

Though the real question is: When is the next drop of line information? (I'm insatiable)

Still a little bit of time before specs start rolling out.  We've got some exciting things planned for the 2019 launch!

Archived