EcoProFoam

cwarnar

Just installed the chin sling but not played yet. Broke my little toe but it's nearly healed! 

The foam is quite soft and has some grip, feels nice and the sling option reduces the gap between face and cage so maybe slightly better visibility. 

I'll try to get a review done when I've taken some shots! 

Neck guard hit the Canadian Border on Nov 28th, just got released from customs today for Canada Post to process, strikes are killing me right now for delivery times.  Tracker says 3-7 business days, but there's been some reports of backups until the new year for packages getting shipped via Canada Post.

20 minutes ago, Mroy31 said:

Neck guard hit the Canadian Border on Nov 28th, just got released from customs today for Canada Post to process, strikes are killing me right now for delivery times.  Tracker says 3-7 business days, but there's been some reports of backups until the new year for packages getting shipped via Canada Post.

"ThErE iS nO bAcKlOg!"

Had to wait nearly two weeks for a present to leave Ottawa, let alone get to me once it left.

On 12/3/2018 at 2:53 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

"ThErE iS nO bAcKlOg!"

Had to wait nearly two weeks for a present to leave Ottawa, let alone get to me once it left.

So apparently the delay for the last 5 days was still customs. They released it yesterday, determined I need to pay another $40 in duties, but it is already in town from Montreal yesterday, waiting to go out for delivery tomorrow. So I should have it for Thursdays game

Just finished up installing the foam in my mask. It was a bit more work than I had anticipated but it wasn’t too bad. I had to cut up the back plate piece which would’ve been easier had there just been more strips. I feel like the temp adheasive is too strong and made working with it more difficult than it needed to be. I did forget that contact cement likes to be applied to both sides and set a bit before adheasion so I’ll see if I need to redo it tomorrow. 

On 11/30/2018 at 5:45 PM, Ross said:

Will the collar bend / compress if the sides of the mask contacts it? I don’t like it when the collars are too stiff as it restricts my head movement when looking down.

Thanks 

Yes, but these are meant to be worn tight (think Plecanek turtleneck).  Mask contact should be minimal 

Archived