TheGoalNet

TGN Spec X GNetik IV

48 minutes ago, wox33 said:

For me I don't love them being on 2 different materials as it kind of breaks up the lines of the graphic. I don't really have any better ideas and until someone said something I didn't even notice as I was too busy drooling over how beautiful the set looks as a whole.

That was that goal, but as you can seem changed very low on the outer roll. I didnt want the logo on the foot, and that would have been the only option.

I think it's just the trade off of a graphic that covers this much real estate... It's hard to put the logos in a cohesive spot

46 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

That was that goal, but as you can seem changed very low on the outer roll. I didnt want the logo on the foot, and that would have been the only option.

I think it's just the trade off of a graphic that covers this much real estate... It's hard to put the logos in a cohesive spot

i dont think there couldve been a better spot for the logos

hard to decide where you would put it with that graphic 

6 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Where would you put the logos?

With a graphic like this it was a challenge and they got moved a few times. It's basically in the same spot on every piece, no? A few people have said this and it's not comments I had intended. I get the iron man comparison.

It’s just a little thing I noticed. maybe a little more separated from the graphic? Yes it’s a challenge but no need to get defensive, I just complimented your gear lol 

52 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

It’s just a little thing I noticed. maybe a little more separated from the graphic? Yes it’s a challenge but no need to get defensive, I just complimented your gear lol 

I am not getting defensive at all. Just asking for your opinion and sharing that the logos moved about 3 different times during the process.

If people are only chirping my logo placement... this is a win!!!

13 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

I am not getting defensive at all. Just asking for your opinion and sharing that the logos moved about 3 different times during the process.

It's definitely an improvement over the first TGN graphic. ;)

Edited by coopaloop1234

26 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

It's definitely an improvement over the first TGN graphic. ;)

Ha, I loved that one

50 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Lol I gotcha. It’s not that big of a deal anyways. 

Regarding the B* logos...I would have probably put them on the bottom corners of the gloves, which isn't much lower than where they currently are.  And on the pads I would have put them and the bottom of the shin portion of the vertical roll.  They look fine to me as is though.

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Regarding the B* logos...I would have probably put them on the bottom corners of the gloves, which isn't much lower than where they currently are.  And on the pads I would have put them and the bottom of the shin portion of the vertical roll.  They look fine to me as is though.

My goal was “as close to stock” as possible 

Ive seen some of the euro pads where they’re down too far on the boot of the pads and I’m not a fan

With that said, maybe it’s something to consider more if I do another set next season 

1 minute ago, TheGoalNet said:

My goal was “as close to stock” as possible 

Ive seen some of the euro pads where they’re down too far on the boot of the pads and I’m not a fan

With that said, maybe it’s something to consider more if I do another set next season 

Oh I definitely wouldn't put it on the boot.  I think they're fine as is.  Just adding to the conversation at the time,