Vaughn SLR 2

TheGoalNet

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Goalline said:

Has anyone been told that the slr's run slightly larger?  For example, I was at a retail store looking at mainly 34+1s.  I'm currently in a 34+2.  When i tried on the SLRs, they told me it runs a little large, and i should try the 33+2.  I did, and honestly it felt like the right size.  Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with the SLR in particular and if the same applies to the SLR2.  

If I would've gone with SLR instead of the PVEs I for sure would've gone with 33. That's coming from 34 in Reebok/CCM and medium in Bauer.

Those of you on Instagram... Vaughn is doing some major SLR Promo right now.  I'd still have a hard time waiting 16-20 weeks for great from them.  The line looks to add tweaks that have been used by other companies for awhile now.  No clue how they're staying relevant

40 minutes ago, wox33 said:

If I would've gone with SLR instead of the PVEs I for sure would've gone with 33. That's coming from 34 in Reebok/CCM and medium in Bauer.

Yeah, thanks.  that's exactly what i was looking for.  I'm a 34+2 in reeboks, but the 33+2 slr felt good.  

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, seagoal said:

Yeah, noticed that too.

They're evolving ever so slowly.

It's also commendable that they're offering the one and two piece catchers with both lines. I'll gladly take back SOME of the bad things I said about Vaughn. But they've got a long way to go to back into my good books.

• 3 weeks later...

@lummy31 Thanks!

One for my team                                                                                                                and one for my school

1272295786_Screenshot2019-02-01at11_33_54AM.png.292e821e3fcb20908ffe93544bd2916e.png2092934094_Screenshot2019-02-01at11_49_15AM.png.adfd2526a10994d3922d4e7c0c4fdcb2.png

First!

Archived