CCM Premier 2 vs Eflex 3 Boot flex comparison

Max27

Is the boot flex on the p2s the same as the eflex 3? ik the p2 had a lot of more boot flex but goaliemonkey is telling 2 different stories on the boot flex-

p2 description says they have the same boot

p2.9 description says theyre similar

Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 6.43.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 6.45.10 PM.png

21 minutes ago, ruckus007 said:

yeah I do.

For the record, I've used the e-flex and Premier 2 - other than the slight boot angle, I don't notice much difference. Both soft and pliable. 

The premier 1 was hard as rocks at the boot. I had to go from 35 to a 33 pad :|

yeah i remember tomy ames from goaliecreasenet said that if he were to re order the p1 pad he wouldve gotten a 34 + 2 over a 35+2 bc of how high the boot sits

On 11/1/2018 at 9:43 PM, TheGoalNet said:

This topic is a prime example. Someone else might have this same question and might never find it on the CCM thread

but I wanted to savagely scold others for not using the search function like back in the GSBB days.

1 hour ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

The P1 is heavy compare to the P2 by a good margin, I love the P2...I also got a stiff boot but it's not as stiff as the P1 at all....great pad

i think on youtube their name is chrisb10, said that the p2 is way softer all around

16 hours ago, Max27 said:

i think on youtube their name is chrisb10, said that the p2 is way softer all around

Thats Chris Breen, he usually does some pretty good comparison reviews, but the guy is huge, so everything seems to feel soft to him and if it doesn't at first, just wait 2 months and he'll be selling it on GGSU because its too soft, garbage, etc...

17 hours ago, Max27 said:

That guy talks a lot, sometimes not making sense. He hasn't used the P2 in any of his videos. 

I have used the P1 and P2 only. My P1 was a single curve break which turned into double curve after use...the pad bent big time. Might happen to my P2s also who knows. But different materials on the P2 the pad may have a softer feel...it's lighter as I mentioned, not sure if you want to qualify that as "soft" 

6 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

That guy talks a lot, sometimes not making sense. He hasn't used the P2 in any of his videos. 

I have used the P1 and P2 only. My P1 was a single curve break which turned into double curve after use...the pad bent big time. Might happen to my P2s also who knows. But different materials on the P2 the pad may have a softer feel...it's lighter as I mentioned, not sure if you want to qualify that as "soft" 

yeah he refered to them as ¨Mush¨ after being able to flex them with 1 hand in a store. as far as ik he doesnt own a pair of p2. 

GGN made a good point he commented on one of his posts that he was comparing the p2s to the 2s, literally the stiffest pad on the market

39 minutes ago, Max27 said:

yeah he refered to them as ¨Mush¨ after being able to flex them with 1 hand in a store. as far as ik he doesnt own a pair of p2. 

GGN made a good point he commented on one of his posts that he was comparing the p2s to the 2s, literally the stiffest pad on the market

It's not mush lol I also have no idea why someone would compare 2 totally different pads, he was also bitching about his used Bauers....he is all over the places. The P2s are softer than the 1s, I do prefer the stiff boot on the 2s though...the soft boot does seem alittle too soft for my liking as if the pad could break.  I know what he means but calling it "mush" is stupid. 

Archived