Vaughn Split Outer Roll + PVE Graphic

dstew29

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Pretty nice.  I wouldn't get them, too much white for me.   But they'd look awesome in NYI jerseys with your mitts.

P.S. It'd be so fun to do this for money, ha.

yeah i like the white base on gear bc i love the look of a lot of puck marks on pads. why? no idea but thats just me

and yeah it would be soooo fun to do it for money

i gotta get a job i wanna be able to afford these😂

It'll happen, hang in there.  Once you get a job it's a great tax return goal.  

Getting your first custom set is a great experience and changed my perspective on gear, for sure. I'm on my 3rd custom set now and it's still just as fun and exciting scheming, designing, playing with colors, etc.  It's good for the hockey heart and soul  

2 minutes ago, seagoal said:

It'll happen, hang in there.  Once you get a job it's a great tax return goal.  

Getting your first custom set is a great experience and changed my perspective on gear, for sure. I'm on my 3rd custom set now and it's still just as fun and exciting scheming, designing, playing with colors, etc.  It's good for the hockey heart and soul  

yeah im 15 so i can work, gonna start exploring places hiring to get some $ 

I got my first job at 15 just for gear.

I had joined a roller hockey league with all Franklin street hockey gear from Walmart and a baseball catcher's chest pad sewn into football shoulder pads and I was terrible, it was quite embarrassing.  I kept them in my jerseys the whole time, taking them on and off in the jersey.  I grew up in a poor family and my mother couldn't afford new gear.  So I got a job bagging groceries one summer, saved up money for all new gear (Vaughn, of course) and then I told my boss I was quitting because "I didn't need any more money."

I made the All-star team next season and got to travel around to tournaments :)

I fully support your efforts and your dedication.

20 minutes ago, seagoal said:

I got my first job at 15 just for gear.

I had joined a roller hockey league with all Franklin street hockey gear from Walmart and a baseball catcher's chest pad sewn into football shoulder pads and I was terrible, it was quite embarrassing.  I kept them in my jerseys the whole time, taking them on and off in the jersey.  I grew up in a poor family and my mother couldn't afford new gear.  So I got a job bagging groceries one summer, saved up money for all new gear (Vaughn, of course) and then I told my boss I was quitting because "I didn't need any more money."

I made the All-star team next season and got to travel around to tournaments :)

I fully support your efforts and your dedication.

thats awesome. great job. 

i began goalie last year and am trying out for JV this upcoming year

thanks for your support 😊

19 minutes ago, Max27 said:

im starting to look, wanna get some cash to get custom PVEs

Go to the Rinx and see if they're hiring rink guards.  One of the best jobs I have ever had.  You get paid to skate around for a few hours, talk to girls, etc.  Man do I have stories haha.  The summers are especially fun with the summer camps.

14 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Go to the Rinx and see if they're hiring rink guards.  One of the best jobs I have ever had.  You get paid to skate around for a few hours, talk to girls, etc.  Man do I have stories haha.  The summers are especially fun with the summer camps.

haha ill check it out

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Security jacket too 

6 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

The 2nd and 3rd one look good to me 

I like the green/yellow the least with just the boot different.  The red/black/white is super busy but works.  The Maine one is unique in how it zoned out the hockey sticks and just has the whole section white.

Of note too is on the green set, the stitched on VAUGHN.  It makes the word more bold and prominent.

Archived