Vaughn Split Outer Roll + PVE Graphic

dstew29

29 minutes ago, old but slow said:

Probably wouldn't mind it as much if the face zones lined up with the outer roll

Do you mean the horizontal edges?  While the edges themselves don't align, that's the graphic parameters and just how they line up.

I do like how color-for-color they do align.  I think it looks much weaker when the color-to-color matching is different.

These red/black/silver ones are like these, which I like

image.png.f447d34544acaa99922062122b1f1bb2.png

Contrast that with this, which I think looks way too busy and like vomit

image.png.5c2aa443ad025096f61fb57d6ac974ef.png

On 12/5/2018 at 6:44 PM, seagoal said:

Do you mean the horizontal edges?  While the edges themselves don't align, that's the graphic parameters and just how they line up.

I do like how color-for-color they do align.  I think it looks much weaker when the color-to-color matching is different.

These red/black/silver ones are like these, which I like

image.png.f447d34544acaa99922062122b1f1bb2.png

Contrast that with this, which I think looks way too busy and like vomit

image.png.5c2aa443ad025096f61fb57d6ac974ef.png

Actually prefer the Black /white/red minus the little tag of red on the boot by the break, at least  it doesn't look like they tried to carry the graphic to the outer roll and failed. Honestly, to me, the red/black/silver and the navy/white/light blue look like shoddy workmanship, like someone didn't take the time to line up the jenpro before they started sewing.

I guess that's why ice cream comes in so many flavors, everyone's got their own taste.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, cwarnar said:

On GGSU the owner of these confirmed these are in fact a V2 build.  That's why the graphic was permitted.  And the weird glove logo is intentional

Nice, thanks for adding that.  Are these 11 or 12 inches wide?  They look 11 to me.  Was V3 the first 11 inch Velocity....?

29 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

Update!

Spoke to a Vaughn customer service representative. They are currently operating only at a 13 week wait time versus the usual 18!  Get your orders in now just in time for the Stanley Cup finals!

So they're still super busy and successful, awesome.

Edited by seagoal