Team UPS....not really.

These are pretty barfy.

20190110_090858.jpg

🤮

6 hours ago, seagoal said:

Team UPS....not really.

These are pretty barfy.

20190110_090858.jpg

Yuck. Who ever thought white with brown was gonna look good?

Edited by southpawtendy48

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

I like this 

726A6AAD-D0E1-4B05-A5DB-DEB94920A38C.jpeg

that was really anti climactic to see that. for someone who likes gear w as little white as possible im suprised you like these

10 hours ago, Max27 said:

that was really anti climactic to see that. for someone who likes gear w as little white as possible im suprised you like these

HAHA... Maybe I can help you understand me more...

I like clean basic designs. I think many of the graphics these days are getting too busy ( that also means I am probably getting old?).

My issue with all white is that when every goalie wears it, the league gets too bland and it waters down the beauty of gear. That doesn't mean that a clean concept can't be made using mostly white or that the set above woudn't be better with the red subbed for white. I loved my 1S set with just the red logos.

My point in posting that pic is that the split roll can we cool when it's not overdone.

2 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

HAHA... Maybe I can help you understand me more...

I like clean basic designs. I think many of the graphics these days are getting too busy ( that also means I am probably getting old?).

My issue with all white is that when every goalie wears it, the league gets too bland and it waters down the beauty of gear. That doesn't mean that a clean concept can't be made using mostly white or that the set above woudn't be better with the red subbed for white. I loved my 1S set with just the red logos.

My point in posting that pic is that the split roll can we cool when it's not overdone.

ahh gotcha. i love clean designs like that too, i was a big fan of just the red logos on your 1s too, and a big fan of just colored logos all around

1045184914.jpg.0.jpg

cut.jpg

download (1).jpeg

6 minutes ago, Max27 said:

ahh gotcha. i love clean designs like that too, i was a big fan of just the red logos on your 1s too, and a big fan of just colored logos all around

1045184914.jpg.0.jpg

cut.jpg

download (1).jpeg

See... This post is why I am so anti white. If Price was the only guy with that look, I'd love it. But when too many guys have it, it gets too vanilla.

5 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

See... This post is why I am so anti white. If Price was the only guy with that look, I'd love it. But when too many guys have it, it gets too vanilla.

yea exactly its overkill

On 3/12/2019 at 10:50 AM, cwarnar said:

On Vaughn's IG story this morning... I think we found new pads for @SaveByRichter35

Screenshot_20190312-084917.thumb.png.07b2616f9add19edd692f2d397d61e4f.png

I already did this in 2013 minus the fake straps and quick slide.  These came out really nice but I think DoubleG did a better job than Vaughn did with copying Vaughn's retro font.