New Option - Custom In-Material Printed Graphics

GoalieTimmy33

Major announcement from us at Passau - in addition to traditional cut and sew graphics, are now able to offer the option to print graphics directly into the material of our pads and gloves. The images have sharp contrasts and cannot be removed due to abrasion. We are able to offer this option at an extremely low price - $150 CAD for clients who can provide the desired graphic in vector format or $75/hour to work directly with one of our designers to build the image (most builds will take only 1 hour).  Contact me directly to discuss options or to place an order - Tim.McCarthy@PassauHockey.com

Wolf design.jpg

47 minutes ago, GoalieTimmy33 said:

Major announcement from us at Passau - in addition to traditional cut and sew graphics, are now able to offer the option to print graphics directly into the material of our pads and gloves. The images have sharp contrasts and cannot be removed due to abrasion. We are able to offer this option at an extremely low price - $150 CAD for clients who can provide the desired graphic in vector format or $75/hour to work directly with one of our designers to build the image (most builds will take only 1 hour).  Contact me directly to discuss options or to place an order - Tim.McCarthy@PassauHockey.com

Wolf design.jpg

SHAZAM!

5 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Wonder how long it'll be for family portraits, selfies, girlfriends, boyfriends, dogs.....The possibilities are endless.

Makes me think at some point there will need to be restrictive policies on content.

We always reserve the right to approve what the design will be b/c our name will also be on the gear.  We've declined a few requests over the years due to some inappropriate things people wanted embroidered or made as a graphic on their gear.

Cool option Passau!

Not to derail this thread but, @GoalieTimmy33, think some better pics could be posted of the details of the new Next Gen pads? The white on white pics on the web suck. We haven't seen the channel and seemless bottom and everything else that could be a better eye catcher for potential buyers. You could post it in the appropriate thread in the Passau forum.

What do you think?

I really like this option because it offers a potentially more affordable option than complete custom cut-and-sew graphics, not to mention the endless possibilities available. Now along with the wrap options available for masks, I can see it being much easier to make a completely matching set. Can't wait to see what people come up with!

2 hours ago, seagoal said:

Does anyone know how this works? What's the material and the process of printing, building,  etc?

41 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

I believe they have a machine that can print on Jenpro. The machine reads a digital file from a PC and prints directly onto Jenpro 

And the vector format is so that the image can be scaled to the large size needed without looking pixelated.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:06 AM, RichMan said:

Cool option Passau!

Not to derail this thread but, @GoalieTimmy33, think some better pics could be posted of the details of the new Next Gen pads? The white on white pics on the web suck. We haven't seen the channel and seemless bottom and everything else that could be a better eye catcher for potential buyers. You could post it in the appropriate thread in the Passau forum.

What do you think?

I'm pretty sure we've posted several pics of the leg channel on our social media, but we can definitely try to work up some more pics.  Also be sure to check our Passau FB group (different from the FB group) with some more videos I've done on the new printing tech and other products.  I'll do a summary of the new pads soon.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:28 PM, IPv6Freely said:

I assume you can do some smaller graphics as opposed to doing the entire face of the pad?

Have you considered offering something like padskinz/padwrap with custom printed graphics? 

Yes we can do a smaller graphic on the sets; the ones on mine are pretty small. 

Now we don't plan to do anything like a padskin/wrap at this time.

Archived