R GT/2

TheGoalNet

Yessss.

Aside from the split T in the catcher, doesn't look too different than the G4. It will probably keep the same spec changes of the G3->G4. (Hypercomp, Active drop)

Doesn't look like the outer roll has been reduced and can't tell if they've carried over the airslide tech.

Edited by coopaloop1234

On 12/10/2018 at 9:48 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

Yessss.

Aside from the split T in the catcher, doesn't look too different than the G4. It will probably keep the same spec changes of the G3->G4. (Hypercomp, Active drop)

Doesn't look like the outer roll has been reduced and can't tell if they've carried over the airslide tech.

That definitely looks like the G4 glove.  Could be they just took the finger curl out, which I think was something they did from the G3 to the G4.

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

I thought Warrior would have solved the issue of having both families called "Ritual" and start a new name for this line.

HAHAHAHA I think Warrior would be ecstatic with that criticism. The gear is so great, I can only complain about the name :rofl: