Sign in to follow this  
TheGoalNet

R GT/2

Yessss.

Aside from the split T in the catcher, doesn't look too different than the G4. It will probably keep the same spec changes of the G3->G4. (Hypercomp, Active drop)

Doesn't look like the outer roll has been reduced and can't tell if they've carried over the airslide tech.

Edited by coopaloop1234

My sources say no go on Airslide for the GT line.  Keeping with the more "Traditional" feel of the line.  I would expect many drastic changes or revisions to the GTs 

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Yessss.

Aside from the split T in the catcher, doesn't look too different than the G4. It will probably keep the same spec changes of the G3->G4. (Hypercomp, Active drop)

Doesn't look like the outer roll has been reduced and can't tell if they've carried over the airslide tech.

That definitely looks like the G4 glove.  Could be they just took the finger curl out, which I think was something they did from the G3 to the G4.

8 minutes ago, jayluv54 said:

That definitely looks like the G4 glove.  Could be they just took the finger curl out, which I think was something they did from the G3 to the G4.

The laces on the face of the glove makes me think it's the R/GT 2. Plus the graphic matches too.

7 hours ago, cwarnar said:

My sources say no go on Airslide for the GT line.  Keeping with the more "Traditional" feel of the line.  I would expect many drastic changes or revisions to the GTs 

Would or would not expect?

4 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Would or would not expect?

I'm assuming he meant wouldn't. Just off of the images, it looks almost identical to the R/GT.

Glad to see they aren’t changing much. Hope the break on the glove stays the same. 

This is going to make the OG RGT Pros the best deal in hockey when they inevitably go on sale. 

I thought Warrior would have solved the issue of having both families called "Ritual" and start a new name for this line.

46 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

I thought Warrior would have solved the issue of having both families called "Ritual" and start a new name for this line.

HAHAHAHA I think Warrior would be ecstatic with that criticism. The gear is so great, I can only complain about the name :rofl:

50 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Black isn't a colour.

Via Google: While artists consider black a color, scientists do not because black is the absence of all color.

Like Kayne, I consider myself an artist

image.png.d488e01fcd8d3ee1b96d93bf497724be.png

8 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Via Google: While artists consider black a color, scientists do not because black is the absence of all color.

Like Kayne, I consider myself an artist

Yea, a choke artist.

giphy.gif.3230373c97539cafd9b11afaf331dd01.gif

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Yea, a choke artist.

giphy.gif.3230373c97539cafd9b11afaf331dd01.gif

Insert Cody Parkey meme here or let it go?

24 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Let the poor man RIP.

Ain't nada poor about him. He's one of the highest paid kickers in the league and his money is guaranteed!!!