R GT/2

TheGoalNet

Agreed.  I might do the thin vertical stripe on the pads (the one I did in green) in red.  If you don't want it on the pads just do a separate order for the gloves.  I ended up doing that because I didn't like how the brown binding looked on the gloves, so I ordered them separately with a white binding. 

2 hours ago, Korppi32 said:

Gloves need some red accents.

1 hour ago, Puckstopper said:

Agreed.  I might do the thin vertical stripe on the pads (the one I did in green) in red.  If you don't want it on the pads just do a separate order for the gloves.  I ended up doing that because I didn't like how the brown binding looked on the gloves, so I ordered them separately with a white binding. 

I was trying to find a way to do that as well... Thanks to @Puckstopper I mocked this up

Pads.PNG.00c63e6286675105d192d73261e4abc4.PNGGlove.PNG.e576d549d63c411003726285f6bb5a46.PNGBlocker.PNG.aee7477c0b954f20401e83b6cb7bc2d8.PNG

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Can't say I'm the biggest fan there @cwarnar . The white inside edge just feels like it doesn't belong. 

Unrelated, but here is the first custom set that warrior is showing off. Matches fairly well with a set of one of my teams' jerseys.

Untitled.png.b8b091eb5d7f0a61ce5da2685a32637c.png

I'm still going to tinker for sure... I really want to use to GT2 customizer and see if those accent pieces on the shin are cut off halfway across the pad face for not.  If anything Warrior has such versatility in their stock graphics

1 hour ago, cwarnar said:

I'm still going to tinker for sure... I really want to use to GT2 customizer and see if those accent pieces on the shin are cut off halfway across the pad face for not.  If anything Warrior has such versatility in their stock graphics

I'm going to take a stab at it and say that the shin ones do not carry over the full width of the pad.

I'm thinking the boot ones do though.

2 hours ago, cwarnar said:

35 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I'm going to take a stab at it and say that the shin ones do not carry over the full width of the pad. 

I'm thinking the boot ones do though. 

You guys are talking about the neon green diagonal stripes on the shin and boot? Those do not carry full-length across the shin. They terminate about 2/3 across the face of the pad, just like the photo from Warrior's Instagram.

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Can't say I'm the biggest fan there @cwarnar . The white inside edge just feels like it doesn't belong. 

Unrelated, but here is the first custom set that warrior is showing off. Matches fairly well with a set of one of my teams' jerseys.

Untitled.png.b8b091eb5d7f0a61ce5da2685a32637c.png

Those are awesome, Coop.

Perhaps a prelude for some NHL gear a bit to the south of you :)

9 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

You guys are talking about the neon green diagonal stripes on the shin and boot? Those do not carry full-length across the shin. They terminate about 2/3 across the face of the pad, just like the photo from Warrior's Instagram.

Those are the ones. I figured from the few front shots of the pad is that they're more of an accent graphic versus part of the overall pad. Thanks for the info

16 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

I'm not sure if I can post a customizer pic I just made that shows the individual color zones.... but no, none of the diagonal stripes are full-length.

Customizer comes out soon enough so no worries. But thanks for the info.

11 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Those are awesome, Coop.

Perhaps a prelude for some NHL gear a bit to the south of you :)

Definitely. The guys on the team were also super stoked at the concept as well. :rofl:

Screenshot_20190312-101335_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.cad08fb0d2890c729a4b9b7b79d86139.jpg

Jersey's for comparison.

IMG_20140729_203049.thumb.jpg.f47d25cb35c0276099c2fb3c5be97993.jpg

Edited by coopaloop1234

On 3/16/2019 at 7:24 AM, cwarnar said:

Really good look at the versatility of the stock GT2 Graphic... And the red weave 

It's interesting that they opted to not have any of the graphics carry over to the lower third of the pad.

It'll have to wait till the customizer comes out tomorrow to really see how playable it is, but it does seem pretty limited.

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

It's interesting that they opted to not have any of the graphics carry over to the lower third of the pad.

It'll have to wait till the customizer comes out tomorrow to really see how playable it is, but it does seem pretty limited.

I'm hopeful... The G4 and the GT stock graphics had multiple color zones making a lot of different styles.  Tomorrow can't come soon enough