Martin Jones stick

oilking97

Hi guys! I'm a huge fan of Martin Jones, and I noticed towards the end of last season he switched over from a Vaughn stick to a Warrior stick-does anyone know what mode/make this stick is? Also, is there anywhere I can get a replica of it? I appreciate the help :) 

AP18348236593576.jpg

8 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Elaborate on this project?

Martin Jones is my favorite goalie, and I have a sculptor friend who is working on a custom figure for me. I'm trying to gather as much reference of his equipment as possible so we can make the figure as accurate as possible!

Nice! That sounds awesome.  The orange fingers on his CCM blocker make me so happy, it's ridiculous. 

How did you feel about his switch from Vaughn?

1 minute ago, oilking97 said:

Martin Jones is my favorite goalie, and I have a sculptor friend who is working on a custom figure for me. I'm trying to gather as much reference of his equipment as possible so we can make the figure as accurate as possible!

7 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Nice! That sounds awesome.  The orange fingers on his CCM blocker make me so happy, it's ridiculous. 

How did you feel about his switch from Vaughn?

Thanks! :) I do like his new gear, but not as much as the Vaughn-it was simpler and cleaner and kind of classic. I do love the orange though!

11 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Yes, new version of that unit this year with the new specs 

Really? Thanks! I can't seem to find any pics-is this something unique to Jones? I assume it looks the same, but do you have any photos of it? I'm just wondering if it has any unique markings-I know some other goalie shave team logos and stuff on theirs!

3 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Not sure of the date,  but here

Screenshot_20181216-112121_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks! Also found this from early October, but not sure about the rest of the colors on the chest protector :/ I'm assuming the black writing was changed to teal to match the rest of the pattern, but can't be sure. Also, I'll be posting finished pics of the figure once it's complete!

chest protecotr.jpg

Archived