Another Corey Crawford Concussion

aircanuck

5 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

He's done.

Even if he doesn't get super concussed and can come back in a reasonable timeframe, I'd argue it would be best for his long term health to retire and stay healthy.

Guy has two cups, millions in the bank. He's had a good career.

Agreed 110%.  Nothing to prove to anyone.  Its sad if that junk play ends a great career

23 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Same shit happen to Mike Richter.  Another career cut too short.  That was all on Evander Kane

Incredible that Kane gets away with pushing the Chicago player onto Crawford does any know if he even got a penalty on the play ??

Damn. Poor Crawford man. Between never getting the proper  respect he deserves and head health, I just feel terrible for the dude.

Seems like the end of an era of sorts. Price, Quick, Crawford, Holtby are like the big four of the last decade and all seem to be in premature declines due to health or other reasons. Gives you appreciation for just how legendary guys like Hank and Lou are.

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Same shit happen to Mike Richter.  Another career cut too short.  That was all on Evander Kane

Funny how much time there is between those two incidents, and I don't see a lot of change between those masks. I barely recognize skates, pads or chest protectors and the like because so much has changed, but I sure as hell don't see a lot of difference in the masks I have been trying on. Meanwhile, the game's only gotten faster, with more mass on the ice throwing more powerful shots. Something is off if you ask me. 

Archived