Preventing jersey tuck

seagoal

28 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

if you cross them over your head, probably not 

Ah, nice tip.  That is a good idea. I play tomorrow and I'll try to pick up a pair beforehand. 

9 minutes ago, creasecollector said:

I've never had this problem actually. My jerseys are usually too long for me, so I feel the need to tuck in my jersey's sometimes when I can. Maybe pull your pants up higher? 

My jerseys are actually long too as I wear XXL, not goalie cuts.

The only reason I don't like this is because I can then feel the extra pressure from the jersey and it gets distracting.  It primarily happens for me aymmetrically and tucks on my left, glove side.

My pants aren't huge and I have the inner belt really snug (31 inch waist).  Pant fit isn't the issue here.

Another way to keep the suspenders from falling off of your shoulders is to connect them with skate lace, tape, a shin guard strap or some other connecting device. Brown’s suspenders have tabs that have holes to put a piece of skate lace to connect them. That’s what I have and what I do and it works.

Pants that have the lower back protector that sticks up and out cause this jersey issue. When I used to have Vaughn Velocity pants, which have the raised lower back protector, I had this same problem. But with Vaughn Epic pants and Brown 2000 pants, neither of which has the raised lower back protector, the jersey stays over the pants. 

5 minutes ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Another way to keep the suspenders from falling off of your shoulders is to connect them with skate lace, tape, a shin guard strap or some other connecting device. Brown’s suspenders have tabs that have holes to put a piece of skate lace to connect them. That’s what I have and what I do and it works.

Pants that have the lower back protector that sticks up and out cause this jersey issue. When I used to have Vaughn Velocity pants, which have the raised lower back protector, I had this same problem. But with Vaughn Epic pants and Brown 2000 pants, neither of which has the raised lower back protector, the jersey stays over the pants. 

Where do you connect them?

Archived