Hasek Paddle Custom Sticks

IPv6Freely

Just now, cwarnar said:

@GoalieTimmy33 no more custom Madore grips???  I definitely miss the grip since moving to the 1S.

Maybe try Rob Laurie with Northstar?

Nope, the last batch I ordered showed up without it and I was told it was because their factory won't do it anymore. 

I REALLY miss it. I tried a stick without it a couple weekends ago and I actually had cramping in the base of my thumb that was sore for days afterwards. I know I can do it myself (and I did on my Passau sticks) but I'd really like to buy them that way. 

2 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Nope, the last batch I ordered showed up without it and I was told it was because their factory won't do it anymore. 

I REALLY miss it. I tried a stick without it a couple weekends ago and I actually had cramping in the base of my thumb that was sore for days afterwards. I know I can do it myself (and I did on my Passau sticks) but I'd really like to buy them that way. 

Could you order them taller paddle and cut your own? 

Lots of work obviously, but it shouldn’t be impossible 

1 minute ago, TheGoalNet said:

Could you order them taller paddle and cut your own? 

Lots of work obviously, but it shouldn’t be impossible 

That's actually exactly what I did with the Passau sticks. And you nailed it - I have to order them taller because that shape means I'm holding them down farther. I use a stock Warrior 26" or a Warrior 27.5" cut with that pattern.

Dremel makes quick work of the foam, but I can never get them perfectly smooth. Not a huge deal, just a hassle. 

Archived