Rare Bauer x60 RX10 Skin Pro Only 34/35+2 Single Break

Thisisatrick

Hello All,

Ive been away from the game for years now and have had these custom pro return vapor X60s with RX10 graphics collecting dust. Used less than 20 times (they were too big for me I was using 33+2 Reebok) roughly 34/35+2 as these were made in the new rules era for a Marlies goalie. They were highly desirable at the time, a soft Vaughn like boot, traditional profile but higher density foams (a lot like the direction Vaughn went in much later) these are very rare find that was pro only at the time; pads have an excellent single break profile. Would be great to move asap to someone who will get use out of them

asking $400usd. Feel free to message me here or on IG (I will see it sooner) @thiscouldbealex

6AEB9D0B-6422-4DCD-AF98-4D41E76CC723.jpeg

63C93DC5-B243-47A5-B212-B3D948E9CE5F.jpeg

DCE0A9F7-C7B2-4816-87E4-7731F7FCEDBD.jpeg

The trick here, Alex, maybe getting a cool $400 for these in the current climate - too new to be classic, too old to be anything but slightly interesting. I would suggest posting this on one of the used goalie equipment groups on F***book. You'll find out the market value much quicker this way.

Hope you don't mind me saying, but it looks like there may be some mold spots on the calf wrap...? Might want to clean that up, snap some new pics and then re-post. I'm not looking to buy pads, and I saw the spots right away. I imagine someone looking seriously would see it too. Potential buyers seeing that might wonder about how they were stored, cared for, etc, and how this may have exacerbated the breakdown of the materials.

There was a thread on this kind of thing if you're interested:

Good luck with your sale!

If someone would like to post the link to these on one of this fb groups I’d be appreciative. I’m way out the loop since back when Ggsu was the only thing and they won’t add me to their group since I have and obviously fake looking fb I seldom use...

I can Clorox wipe them but they got that way in a dry basement. I haven’t used them in years. $400 is goal, I can be talked down. The market is not what it used to be. 

On 1/4/2019 at 8:27 AM, Thisisatrick said:

If someone would like to post the link to these on one of this fb groups I’d be appreciative. I’m way out the loop since back when Ggsu was the only thing and they won’t add me to their group since I have and obviously fake looking fb I seldom use...

I can Clorox wipe them but they got that way in a dry basement. I haven’t used them in years. $400 is goal, I can be talked down. The market is not what it used to be. 

to clean them just use a bottle of clorox bleach spray. spray anywhere w mold growing and wait a few min, and then wipe over it. it smells like absolute hell but its worth it. Air them out 24-48 hours after doing it to get that reek of bleach out of them. it fixed my pads and gloves

Archived