Online retailers

Matt30

It’s been quite a few years since I’ve upgraded any equipment. I never was big into online shopping but the time has come to update some small pieces of gear (knee guards, jock, and pants), and I want to browse and see what’s out there.

Where I live actually has a decent store selection and I always get my sticks in store, but right now I don’t really wanna drive store to store and browse, id rather stay home and be lazy and just chill for the time being.

I have used goaliemonkey in the past, as well as don Simmons. I was happy with both but I’m interested to see what other retailers are offering. 

Im located in Canada. Where do you guys get your deals these days?

thanks in advance

For me it's been kijiji, then sideline swap for gear.  Have scored most of stuff through those two and saved a ton of money. After that online it's been the hockey shop mostly. Large selection and probley one of the largest hockey equipment websites up here. If Am going to go in person The Goalie Crease and Dukes are my go to. It's hard to get deals online mostly unless you get holiday sales or clearance items from stores. Kijiji has been my main source for alot of stuff as you can wheel and deal with the sellers up here. Sideline is good but the down fall is sometimes the sellers won't move from the price and the high shipping fees they charge if the item is coming from the US. 

I'd second the hockey shop. I also use sportchek for some smaller stuff, they don't have the best selection but do have pretty good sales.

I like Craigslist for any larger items there are usually some unreal deals if you're patient and look often 

The Hockey Shop Goal and @TGC-Rance at the Goal Crease are my go to places.

Although Dukes (Craig Milner) and Time out Source for Sports (Andrew Lucriano) have offered some really good deals in the past.

There's also a ton of Goalie Groups on Facebook as well.  

@thebigm also is here and is at Skaters Edge.  His put some of his crazy clearance stuff in the for sale area here as well

Always Ice Warehouse. Their IWin program is amazing. 15% off everything, not limited by MAP. Free overnight shipping is a plus, too. 

If they don't have it, then I don't really care. Monkey and Pure are both going to be slow as hell but probably a better selection. But definitely IW for everything I possibly can. 

13 hours ago, Matt30 said:

It’s been quite a few years since I’ve upgraded any equipment. I never was big into online shopping but the time has come to update some small pieces of gear (knee guards, jock, and pants), and I want to browse and see what’s out there.

Where I live actually has a decent store selection and I always get my sticks in store, but right now I don’t really wanna drive store to store and browse, id rather stay home and be lazy and just chill for the time being.

I have used goaliemonkey in the past, as well as don Simmons. I was happy with both but I’m interested to see what other retailers are offering. 

Im located in Canada. Where do you guys get your deals these days?

thanks in advance

If you are every looking for something in particular drop me a pm.  I am not always on here as work can be busy.  I can give you my work email and I respond to those much quicker as they go directly to my cell.

Archived