Bauer NME8 Upgrade--->Sportmask/Pro's Choice

15 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

Awesome... I'm sure you won't be disappointed at all.  I just got a PM from @Doobiesnax that he's starting my paint this weekend... Can't wait to see the finished product.

I really think Sportmask is underrated

Where does Doobie live?

I'm interested in being a customer. 

On 1/9/2019 at 1:27 PM, jeff da goalie said:

Vaughn and Pros Choice are different masks.  If it has Vaughn on it, it's not a Pro's Choice unless you are playing in the NHL.  Pro's Choice is a custom mask, the Vaughn Pro is a retail mask, not made by Dom.

The mask he's referring to is in fact a Pro's Choice, but it was their attempt at an overseas made, off the shelf unit and branded by Vaughn.  Dom used to sell them on the website.  I just recently sold mine...it's a great mask.

2 minutes ago, jayluv54 said:

The mask he's referring to is in fact a Pro's Choice, but it was their attempt at an overseas made, off the shelf unit and branded by Vaughn.  Dom used to sell them on the website.  I just recently sold mine...it's a great mask.

Thanks for clarification, jayluv54

On 1/9/2019 at 12:04 PM, seagoal said:

We received some good news at work this week regarding a nice bonus, so I am set on upgrading my mask. 

My main two requirements are:

-upgrade from a Bauer NME8

-must have a wide center bar

I'm not necessarily wanting a top-of-the-line pro level mask and not necessarily wanting a custom mask.

I've got my eye on a Sportmask T3

image.png.fca9d44844bd75624f98598907a397ff.png

Or a Pro's Choice/Vaughn

image.png.73091d6f0828682e41db0b3d7117b8d2.png

I welcome your thoughts.  Thanks everyone.

I had the VM Pro mask you have pictured for about a year...as top level protection as you can get for the price, thing was a true tank.  I also have Sportmask VX-5's in both the F and Pro series, both are outstanding, especially the F series at that price point.  I would also suggest OTNY.

36 minutes ago, jayluv54 said:

I had the VM Pro mask you have pictured for about a year...as top level protection as you can get for the price, thing was a true tank.  I also have Sportmask VX-5's in both the F and Pro series, both are outstanding, especially the F series at that price point.  I would also suggest OTNY.

Thanks.  It was pretty fun doing in-depth research on as many mask companies as I could over the past week.

Archived