Sign in to follow this  
Znowleopard

Review of the ONTY CC

Here's review i made, the video is 6 months old, because im lazy ;) a more in depth video will come soon (knowing me in a bout 3 years)

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Znowleopard said:

Here's review i made, the video is 6 months old, because im lazy ;) a more in depth video will come soon (knowing me in a bout 3 years)

Lazy? Dude - you’re going to university in a foreign country! Cut yourself some slack! That alone, to me, is very impressive. Respect!

• Haha 1

Slick video. I would have liked hear about where the CC fits in the price/quality tiers of OTNY's offerings, especially since I know next to nothing about them. Maybe details about your head size and how it fits on you, too. Are these custom fitted? Or stock?

And the brand name is OTNY! Not ONTY. πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Slick video. I would have liked hear about where the CC fits in the price/quality tiers of OTNY's offerings, especially since I know next to nothing about them. Maybe details about your head size and how it fits on you, too. Are these custom fitted? Or stock?

And the brand name is OTNY! Not ONTY. πŸ˜‰

Absolutly, it isnt really that good of a review, which i why i decided i would make a more indepth one with less messing around editing.
and damn i didnt notice ! the dyslexia hits hard when it comes to OTNY vs ONTY πŸ˜‚