Passau Gen2 Chest/Arms Size L

jeff da goalie

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283376407711  

I'm selling a used Passau Gen2 Size L chest protector.  Bought it from a guy who used it 10 times.  Some minor wear and discoloration.  No smell at all, freshly sanitized.  I just got a sweet John Brown chesty that I'm using instead.  Very mobile, very protective (the Passau).

So here's the deal.  I thought I set a reserve price, but I must have screwed up.  So right now the auction is at $50 and it will sell because apparently, I didn't set the reserve.  That's a freaking steal.  Heck, may as well bid even if you don't need it.  

3 hours ago, jeff da goalie said:

So here's the deal.  I thought I set a reserve price, but I must have screwed up.  So right now the auction is at $50 and it will sell because apparently, I didn't set the reserve.  That's a freaking steal.  Heck, may as well bid even if you don't need it.  

Bold strategy, let's see if it pays off.

I'll drop a bid in to help you out

14 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Bold strategy, let's see if it pays off.

I'll drop a bid in to help you out

1) nice Dodgeball reference.  2) Yeah, I have no idea what happened.  And eBay is such a pain to contact, I figured it would likely get up to the reserve or at least close to it.  I'd rather sell it at a little bit of a loss than get a negative review.  Thanks for your support!

Do this.

Cancel all the bids on the auction, end the listing early as it's not for sale anymore / available.

Wait a week and relist it.

It happens, and some sellers have done it to me alot. Part of the ebay game I guess.

Either that, or make sure someone you know wins- offer to cancel the auction, and get the final listing fees back.

43 minutes ago, tubby34 said:

Do this.

Cancel all the bids on the auction, end the listing early as it's not for sale anymore / available.

Wait a week and relist it.

It happens, and some sellers have done it to me alot. Part of the ebay game I guess.

Either that, or make sure someone you know wins- offer to cancel the auction, and get the final listing fees back.

Nah, as much as I'm annoyed because I did set the reserve and I suspect it got bounced when I changed something else (stupid eBay), I'm not inclined to cancel it.  It'll sell (right now it's at $98, still a huge bargain!) but there's interest.  I'd rather sell to someone on this board, so bid!  You'll get a great C/A at a great price.

Archived