Mitchell Hockey

motowngoalie

20 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

I’m amazed... thought these guys disappeared with Thompson and no one noticed 

SHOCKED neither of these designs were copied by the big guys 

A7FA399E-2099-439D-8CD9-F325882B083B.jpeg

You should forget Brown, Passau etc. Mitchell Premier only 450$. They say "body armour that offer the latest in design, material and protection"

20 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

We need a butterfly slide challenge 

buy these bad boys and see if you can slide 

I like where you're going...

Could even just do a thread of all people wearing old gear again for a game and writing about it. It's the old gear challenge!

The local play it again near me has a pair of Pete Smith Vic pads for sale. My kids were offended when I was happy to see those on the shelf. 

I'd get them and give them a game for the story. 

Like two years ago I had to borrow pads at the rink (long story). All I could find was a sweet pair of 36" Vaughn 5500 pads. 

Luckily playing in the style they were meant for was still in my brain and I managed a decent game in them. I always wanted a pair of them in the day. Not as fun as I hoped wearing them in 2016.

My buddy has McKenney 870 Pro pads with sock graphic on the. I really don't like those pads. I'm used to my more modern Vaughn (you know it's bad when Vaughn is more modern than something else) LT88 pads that can actually slide and are reasonably lightweight. The McKenney pads are neither of those things.

Archived