Olympia Composites SK2000 helmet on eBay

jeff da goalie

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 3:43 PM, jeff da goalie said:

c'mon.  You know you want one.  All the cool kids wear combos.  It's not realllly addictive.  Just have a little taste.

I have not only about 12 SKs in my garage, but I have one in my office and other various locations.

Add in I have one of the prototype front shells Shawn made me from a million years ago (2007).

Enjoy:

http://goaliestore.com/board/forum/equipment/equipment-reviews/65249-review-fiberglass-replacement-sk2000-helmet-parts-by-shawn-schroeder

Sadly I will have to wait 'til I get home to look at this. Probably one of every 4 links that gets posted to this forum that I click on ends up with the screen as captured below.

image.png.cbe9e8bb454408f41a1c41abc244bfa3.png

I think because they pay my wage they assume they can monitor my surfing activities !!🤬

1 hour ago, Colander said:

Sadly I will have to wait 'til I get home to look at this. Probably one of every 4 links that gets posted to this forum that I click on ends up with the screen as captured below.

image.png.cbe9e8bb454408f41a1c41abc244bfa3.png

I think because they pay my wage they assume they can monitor my surfing activities !!🤬

@Colander is that definitely something on your end or is that something that can be on our end? @TheGoalNet

Archived