Armadilla helmet on the market

Al Camp

I’m testing the waters here to see if there’s interest in an armadilla mask. I’ve recently re-foamed the inside as you can see. I had a paint job done with some personal touches and my name on the skull plate. It definitely has a Canadian theme to it. Let me know what you think. 

18E26B8F-0859-4586-BE9B-C89875685CA1.jpeg

BBB479DC-A9B4-4D0B-8B35-B3319714C3A4.jpeg

CF63870E-964C-4666-8021-B6A010E2D3F1.jpeg

AE266B97-7A7A-481D-8861-D09407948253.jpeg

1FEF2CC9-482D-4EB4-BFB4-10E7822FC268.jpeg

I’m the second owner. I got it about 23 yrs ago from a midget goalie friend. It had original paint scheme of black and blue with white pin striping. Not really sure on price, seeing what kind of interest it gets. 

4 hours ago, Al Camp said:

I’m the second owner. I got it about 23 yrs ago from a midget goalie friend. It had original paint scheme of black and blue with white pin striping. Not really sure on price, seeing what kind of interest it gets. 

Hi Al,

Note that forum rules require an asking price in the original post. Please update accordingly. 

Alright, I can’t figure how to delete this account so until I do the price is $100,000 to play by the rules. I’m looking for information and interest because honestly the crowds I’ve played with always made fun of this mask and didn’t appreciate the greatness of its design. I didn’t read the terms and conditions or the website rules so forgive me for not posting a price originally. Had I known I would not have posted. If someone can tell me how to delete my account it would be helpful. 

😏I really hope you get your asking price. Really, really really really really hope. And if you don't I'll let one of mine go for $90,000 you don't get the bag though.

Anyway, in all seriousness, I get people offering to buy mine all the time and I refuse to part with any of them. If you want me to pass them your info at any point, let me know!

Neil

I forgot to post a pic of the yellow bag! Ha! Thats pretty cool you have a collection of armadillas. Must be like “mtv cribs” but for hockey dudes at your place, jk. 

I really don’t know what I’m going to do with it now. I wanted to sell but I can’t get a clear idea from people on its value and maybe it’s a good thing I take some time to figure that out. I appreciate your offer to pass along my info to potential buyers. Thanks

6 hours ago, Al Camp said:

I forgot to post a pic of the yellow bag! Ha! Thats pretty cool you have a collection of armadillas. Must be like “mtv cribs” but for hockey dudes at your place, jk. 

I really don’t know what I’m going to do with it now. I wanted to sell but I can’t get a clear idea from people on its value and maybe it’s a good thing I take some time to figure that out. I appreciate your offer to pass along my info to potential buyers. Thanks

There's a poorly painted Brian Hayward Shark rip off on sidelineswap that started with an asking of 4500 us but is now down to 2900. Aside from the blown paint, it is pretty much pristine. Joe Messina flipped a mask on here for around 2800usd. It was as close to new as you'll find 😏

Your mask has a pristine cage going for it! Hard to find a perfect cage

8 hours ago, aircanuck said:

There's a poorly painted Brian Hayward Shark rip off on sidelineswap that started with an asking of 4500 us but is now down to 2900. Aside from the blown paint, it is pretty much pristine. Joe Messina flipped a mask on here for around 2800usd. It was as close to new as you'll find 😏

Your mask has a pristine cage going for it! Hard to find a perfect cage

Awesome! Thanks so much for a range to work from. 

On 3/24/2019 at 7:31 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

You wanna delete your entire account because you were asked to post a price?  

Yup, full on temper tantrum. *stomp, stomp, stomp! I just joined a few days ago to get info on the mask, I’m not planning on frequenting this site so.......

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 5:57 PM, Al Camp said:

Chenner29. Someone just pulled out the rule book. No problem, I’ll take it all down. Gone forever. Peace 

On 3/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, Al Camp said:

Alright, I can’t figure how to delete this account so until I do the price is $100,000 to play by the rules. I’m looking for information and interest because honestly the crowds I’ve played with always made fun of this mask and didn’t appreciate the greatness of its design. I didn’t read the terms and conditions or the website rules so forgive me for not posting a price originally. Had I known I would not have posted. If someone can tell me how to delete my account it would be helpful.  

This was a fun 180 to read.

Archived