2017-2018 NHL Gear Sitings

TheGoalNet

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New gear with Mason and the Jets.  He has his zombie mask in flight now and his new CCM stuff actually has some of that Aviator Blue (as Vaughn calls it) in it.  Still looking for more pictures but the blue is sharp for sure.  More Jets goalies need that flash!

16b1f3bbbab7ca76be8b8c1288a9f30f.jpg

DN-GnawUIAA6KRS.jpg

pnj101-ap1.jpg

1 hour ago, gp34 said:

Sorry if this has been shown already but, Pickard's gear has blue Vaughn logo's.  Just saw this today.

Those look weird, in a good way.  Haven't seen colored heat transfers on Vaughns...ever?  I've only seen black and silver.  I think red started showing up a couple years ago.

I think most of the colored Vaughn logos are colored jenpro and an up charge option available at retail

anytime ive seen a colored logo up close, it’s been the jenpro stencil

On a side note, I got lucky and a delay on the RBK side...  a custom P1 / 580 I ordered ended up being done by their pro dept. (thanks @Gasman / Dukes!)

The RBK logo was heavy screen print and not a heat transfer. It was different than my retail glove & blocker. They were also from Dukes 

16 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Those look weird, in a good way.  Haven't seen colored heat transfers on Vaughns...ever?  I've only seen black and silver.  I think red started showing up a couple years ago.

Vaughn has expanded their heat transfer colors a while ago.  I have red transfers on my pads which were ordered in 2015 iirc.

22 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

A bold and eye catching choice of colors by Adam Vay of the Iowa Wild. Top Premier 2 set I'v seen thusfar.

AdamVay.jpg

Premier 2 is one of the best graphic options to date... and no one is talking about it. Those harken back to the Vaughn V2 swirl while the same pad can look completely different in Fluery's example. CCM did a great job on the P2s

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Our CCM Insider, not affiliated with the company, tells me that Price's white set is being made as we speak. This guy has NEVER been wrong before 

Are they making him a bionic knee too? 

In all seriousness, I'm worried Price's reoccurring bad knee might be acting up again. He looked like a goalie hiding something hurt in his last few games.

@Roussel283 - Agreed, you can definitely make this look a little V1 / V2 swirl esq. If I posted this graphic of Crawford next to Hellybuck, you'd never be able to tell it's the same graphic. Kind of impressed with the versatility. 

This is the best way to customize it I have seen so far, but I haven't seen that home run colorway yet. 

Archived