2017-2018 NHL Gear Sitings

TheGoalNet

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Mike24 said:

Yes it did. Shame they flamed out against the Devils.  Avs did the same against the stars both up 3-1 right?  

Stackem, My cousin just had his first born yesterday but said he thinks he might have a helite 3.  I’ll let you know. 

Wow! Thank you so much for looking into this... really, very appreciated. PM me for anything: photos, $, etc.

Like I said, that's probably the piece of gear I've wanted to find the most (silly as that may be for an old stick). 

Edit: Congrats to your cousin on his first child/superb stick selection in the mid-90's!

On 3/1/2018 at 9:04 AM, MTH said:

Cool. Another mask worn one time. Thowback style too? Insane!!!!

Does the NHL require that the masks have their Stadium Series logo on them?

The NHL or maybe Coors Light.  

TSN in Canada (not sure where you are, but for those outside Canada) has a deal with Coors Light for their Jay and Dan show.  Over the Olympics, the doubles curlers who won gold came on the show and brought some brews, but they had to keep them below the desk because they brought Molson Canadian and couldn't show it on camera.  Reasonable considering what Coors Light is paying for, so maybe they mandate the starters get that logo painted on the masks?

On 3/2/2018 at 5:48 PM, Murray said:

That Daveart sketch-style...barf.

'sketch-style'?

Whoah, whoah, whoah there pardner... that's super sketch 3D with dave art patented amaze-o-paint.

$3000 paid to look like something I could sketch with a $2 Paper Mate flair pen:

44357.jpg?mark64=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qZXRwZW5

27 minutes ago, MTH said:

'sketch-style'?

Whoah, whoah, whoah there pardner... that's super sketch 3D with dave art patented amaze-o-paint.

$3000 paid to look like something I could sketch with a $2 Paper Mate flair pen:

44357.jpg?mark64=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qZXRwZW5

Lol I like the style. I was planning on wrapping my mask white and doing my own sketch type Potvin like graphic. IMG_20180216_232251_260.thumb.jpg.b870a4b65863e7424a7b08e564b83610.jpg

Archived