2017-2018 NHL Gear Sitings

TheGoalNet

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody smarter than me please answer.  Vaughn, always blacked out in Europe.  Sticks, pads, gloves etc. They do sell and use Vaughn equipment in Europe, so why is it constantly blacked out?  Now, i understand league fees.  They probably dont pay a Europe fee so not supposed to be advertised.  But INTERNATIONAL competition? Why U18, current worlds or Olympics are they blacked out?  Thats not a league.  If the Olympics are in North America is it okay then?  Or just the NHL??

Clearly a tad confused.  

1 hour ago, Chester said:

Somebody smarter than me please answer.  Vaughn, always blacked out in Europe.  Sticks, pads, gloves etc. They do sell and use Vaughn equipment in Europe, so why is it constantly blacked out?  Now, i understand league fees.  They probably dont pay a Europe fee so not supposed to be advertised.  But INTERNATIONAL competition? Why U18, current worlds or Olympics are they blacked out?  Thats not a league.  If the Olympics are in North America is it okay then?  Or just the NHL??

Clearly a tad confused.  

Vaughn does not pay IIHF license fee. Any international event = no visible Vaughn logos 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@chakal What am I looking at here....?

The Falcones... oops! The MacDougalls from Fugget About it. A Canadian cartoon featuring the family of former mafioso Jimmy Falcone. He betrayed the Mob and was moved to Regina Saskatchewan by the Witness Protection Program.

Canadians can betray people? What is this blasphemy? You guys are the nicest folks on the planet.

I think the mob in Canada even forgives guys who talk to the Mounties. 

"You wearing a wire Wade?"

"Sorry Tony."

"It's ok Wade - wanna go to the Leafs game, eh?"

15 minutes ago, MTH said:

Canadians can betray people? What is this blasphemy? You guys are the nicest folks on the planet.

As per the wise words of B-Rich and Friends:

" I come from the land of the polite, where shit’s covered in ice
And when I’m down in the States, they’re like “you’re too fuckin’ nice”
I’m like “yeah we got manners, but fuckin’ buddies still fight
And fuckin’ swear and fuckin’ drink all night”

For the uninitiated:

3 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

As per the wise words of B-Rich and Friends:

" I come from the land of the polite, where shit’s covered in ice
And when I’m down in the States, they’re like “you’re too fuckin’ nice”
I’m like “yeah we got manners, but fuckin’ buddies still fight
And fuckin’ swear and fuckin’ drink all night”

For the uninitiated:

I'm so fuckin proud that I'm fuckin tearing up, right here at my fuckin desk...

17 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

I'm so fuckin proud that I'm fuckin tearing up, right here at my fuckin desk...

I'm surprised you've never seen this before. It was huge when it came out. Hell, even TSN got in on it and did a cover of this (albeit it's awkward as all hell)

27 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I'm surprised you've never seen this before. It was huge when it came out. Hell, even TSN got in on it and did a cover of this (albeit it's awkward as all hell)

Yeah, no excuses really. Wait - have I used the "kids ruin everything, and leave you with time for nothing" one yet...?

3 hours ago, MTH said:

I think the mob in Canada even forgives guys who talk to the Mounties. 

"You wearing a wire Wade?"

"Sorry Tony."

"It's ok Wade - wanna go to the Leafs game, eh?"

The Falcones are from Chicago I think. They were moved to Canada and have problems to adapt. LOL

Archived